Stabbing victim found Uptown
A 51-year-old man remained in critical condition at UPMC Mercy after he was found unconscious with multiple stab wounds early Sunday morning in Uptown.
Zone 2 Police discovered the man, whose identity has not been released, about 3 a.m. at Forbes Avenue and Stevenson Street. He was transported to UPMC Mercy, Uptown,where he remained in critical condition Sunday afternoon, investigators said.
Pittsburgh homicide detectives are investigating.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Democratic gubernatorial nominee in spotlight at Labor Day Parade
- Pirates notebook: Sanchez returns to Bucs in offensive slump
- Family of Children’s Hospital transplant baby urges feds to change cochlear implants policy
- Steelers know fast start could be key to upcoming season
- Steelers receiver Heyward-Bey looks to make most of chance
- Steelers formalize practice squad
- Police officer in Fayette County charged in apparent domestic dispute
- On border of Westmoreland, Fayette, Jacobs Creek section is sacred spot
- Baldwin native McNulty’s storied legal career leads to Grove City post
- Rossi: Cole perfect pitcher to start pivotal series for Pirates
- Scientists dismiss dire outlook for Western Pennsylvania winter weather