Police find East Hills girl with Facebook 'RIP' status
Pittsburgh police say they've found a 16-year-old girl whose Saturday disappearance alarmed them after someone changed her Facebook status to “R.I.P” — or “rest in peace.”
Police say Diamond Wall was reported missing after leaving her residence about 10 a.m. Saturday in East Hills.
Police didn't say how or where they found the girl Monday, though they indicated more information would be released.
Police say her Facebook status was changed Sunday night, though investigators haven't said whether they know who did that.
Police didn't immediately say whether the girl had been in danger, but did say she was in good health.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steel Center celebrates 50 years
- Elizabeth Township Commissioners approve phone system upgrade
- Four issues that the Steelers need to take care of in September
- Wainwright, Cardinals rough up Locke in 6-4 victory over Pirates
- Steelers bracing to face 2 quarterbacks vs. Browns
- Rossi: Longing for when `Browns Week’ mattered
- State police probe trooper’s arrest at Pittsburgh wedding
- Pittsburgh Mayor Peduto says new police chief’s skills fit the job well
- Slovenian Club in Claridge is marking 100th anniversary
- New Kensington residents vent anger at council meeting
- Worker driving vehicle hurt at Pittsburgh International Airport