Lawrenceville man sent to prison in heroin sting
A federal judge on Monday sentenced a Lawrenceville man to seven years and three months in prison for heroin trafficking.
Nico Nixon, 22, pleaded guilty in June to conspiring to distribute more than 100 grams of heroin in the Manchester area. A regional task force arrested Nixon and 19 other people during a March 2011 sweep of the Manchester Original Gangsters.
U.S. District Judge Arthur Schwab also sentenced Nixon to four years of probation.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- State trooper shot and killed during training exercise
- Pair accused of stealing bronze vases at Greenwood Memorial Park
- NK grocery store robbed
- Knife-wielding man attacks 2 in Sheetz lot in Greensburg
- Steelers’ Tomlin does not like his coaching style to be characterized
- Alle-Kiski Valley roundup: Springdale boys top C.W. North Catholic
- Spokesman for India’s PM tells Pitt audience of pro-business agenda
- Rossi: Pirates plan to carry Hurdle deep into playoffs
- Franklin Regional stabbing suspect could leave Pa. for treatment
- Stop nets 3 men on gun, drug charges in New Kensington
- Murder charges dropped against sergeant who shot 2 unarmed Iraqi boys