McKeesport teen dies from gunshot wound
The teen who was shot and wounded last week in McKeesport died early Monday at UPMC Presbyterian, a spokesman for the Allegheny County Medical Examiner's Office said.
Emmanuel White, 16, of McKeesport, died at 12:01 a.m. from a gunshot wound to the neck suffered about 8:10 p.m. Thursday near the intersection of Craig and Brownlee streets in Crawford Village, the spokesman said.
Police have said White, who is from Harrison Village, may have been involved in an ongoing feud between young men from that neighborhood and others in Crawford Village. Police also said they believe the shooting was drug-related.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- 71-year-old among 2 charged in several Pittsburgh area burglaries
- New Kensington residents vent anger at council meeting
- Pittsburgh Mayor Peduto says new police chief’s skills fit the job well
- Steel Center celebrates 50 years
- Four issues that the Steelers need to take care of in September
- Elizabeth Township Commissioners approve phone system upgrade
- State police probe trooper’s arrest at Pittsburgh wedding
- Lambo no longer in limbo with Pirates
- New Allegheny Valley Joint Sewage Authority manager welcomes challenge
- Wainwright, Cardinals rough up Locke in 6-4 victory over Pirates
- Principals question role of test scores in new evaluation process