McKeesport teen dies from gunshot wound
The teen who was shot and wounded last week in McKeesport died early Monday at UPMC Presbyterian, a spokesman for the Allegheny County Medical Examiner's Office said.
Emmanuel White, 16, of McKeesport, died at 12:01 a.m. from a gunshot wound to the neck suffered about 8:10 p.m. Thursday near the intersection of Craig and Brownlee streets in Crawford Village, the spokesman said.
Police have said White, who is from Harrison Village, may have been involved in an ongoing feud between young men from that neighborhood and others in Crawford Village. Police also said they believe the shooting was drug-related.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- New Florence man charged with killing police officer
- Rossi: It’s past time for NFL to protect players
- Sports Deli is latest tenant to say goodbye to Parkway Center Mall
- Steelers players say they support Tomlin’s attempts at deception
- Steelers stalled by Seahawks, on outside of AFC wild-card picture
- Steelers’ Roethlisberger reported symptoms that led to his exit vs. Seahawks
- Steelers notebook: Seahawks’ Sherman gets better of WR Brown
- Week 12 — Steelers-Seahawks gameday grades
- Family of man accused of shooting St. Clair officer say allegations don’t fit his character
- University of Pittsburgh researchers revisit war of electric currents
- Re-enactor commits to pioneer lifestyle in Murrysville cabin