North Hills school board elects president, vice president
Published: Wednesday, December 5, 2012, 2:16 p.m.
Updated: Wednesday, December 5, 2012
The North Hills School Board unanimously re-elected Timothy Burnett as president and Thomas Kelly as vice-president for one-year appointments during its reorganization meeting this week.
Burnett, 58, of Ross, has served on the board for 11 years and will serve as president for the third time. Kelly is beginning his eighth year on the board and his fifth term as vice-president.
The board also approved its 2013 meeting dates, which are listed on the district's website – www.nhsd.net – under the school board tab. Committee meetings will be held at the district's administration center at 7 p.m. and legislative meetings are located in the North Hills Junior High School large group instruction room at 7:30 p.m.
- Steelers might be looking at a youth movement in 2013
- Sales might speed bidders’ pulses
- The Incredible Inman: Louis Gossett Jr. was threatening force in ’84 movie ‘The Guardian’
- Obama’s empty ‘justice’
- Shooting blanks
- ‘Warehouse 13’ star wrestled with his demons
- Ladies Hospital Aid Society toasts outgoing president
- Dawson council, VFD members to meet
- Mama Mio Clean Slate
- Mon-Vale Health Resources celebrates 25th Gala
- Photographer, bank vice president amont Circle Award winners
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.