North Hills school board elects president, vice president
The North Hills School Board unanimously re-elected Timothy Burnett as president and Thomas Kelly as vice-president for one-year appointments during its reorganization meeting this week.
Burnett, 58, of Ross, has served on the board for 11 years and will serve as president for the third time. Kelly is beginning his eighth year on the board and his fifth term as vice-president.
The board also approved its 2013 meeting dates, which are listed on the district's website – www.nhsd.net – under the school board tab. Committee meetings will be held at the district's administration center at 7 p.m. and legislative meetings are located in the North Hills Junior High School large group instruction room at 7:30 p.m.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers know fast start could be key to upcoming season
- Steelers receiver Heyward-Bey looks to make most of chance
- Rossi: Cole perfect pitcher to start pivotal series for Pirates
- Steelers formalize practice squad
- Scientists dismiss dire outlook for Western Pennsylvania winter weather
- Pirates notebook: Bucs unlikely to make trade before deadline
- Mom charged in girl’s death in line for $1M from her trust fund
- Pitt notebook: Panthers defense responds to questions with shutout
- Former Clairton, Pitt cornerback Coles enrolls at Duquesne
- New Ohiopyle park manager ready for big challenge that comes with job
- On the border of Westmoreland, Fayette, Jacobs Creek section is sacred spot