North Hills school board elects president, vice president
The North Hills School Board unanimously re-elected Timothy Burnett as president and Thomas Kelly as vice-president for one-year appointments during its reorganization meeting this week.
Burnett, 58, of Ross, has served on the board for 11 years and will serve as president for the third time. Kelly is beginning his eighth year on the board and his fifth term as vice-president.
The board also approved its 2013 meeting dates, which are listed on the district's website – www.nhsd.net – under the school board tab. Committee meetings will be held at the district's administration center at 7 p.m. and legislative meetings are located in the North Hills Junior High School large group instruction room at 7:30 p.m.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Rostraver police investigating alleged sexual misconduct between Ringgold HS employee, student
- New Monroeville Mall policy aims to tame teen shoppers
- Greensburg pair jailed in convenience store robbery
- Finding perfect pairing for Ehrhoff key for Penguins
- Easier home loan rules worry some
- Undefeated Aliquippa downs Seton-La Salle for WPIAL Class AA title
- Butler County spotlight athletes: March 1, 2015
- Business Gallery, March 1, 2015
- Ex-Brewers star Hart hopes to prove to Pirates he still can play
- Munhall resident pleads guilty but mentally ill for killing his mother
- Vincentian girls dominate rival North Catholic for 4th straight WPIAL Class A title