North Hills school board elects president, vice president
The North Hills School Board unanimously re-elected Timothy Burnett as president and Thomas Kelly as vice-president for one-year appointments during its reorganization meeting this week.
Burnett, 58, of Ross, has served on the board for 11 years and will serve as president for the third time. Kelly is beginning his eighth year on the board and his fifth term as vice-president.
The board also approved its 2013 meeting dates, which are listed on the district's website – www.nhsd.net – under the school board tab. Committee meetings will be held at the district's administration center at 7 p.m. and legislative meetings are located in the North Hills Junior High School large group instruction room at 7:30 p.m.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Clues to Chief Justice John Roberts’ thinking on new ObamaCare case
- Pirates enter Plan B with Martin off market
- 5 arrested on firearm, drug charges in Spring Hill
- For Steelers, a fight to finish for playoff berth
- Derry water outage may be resolved by 5 p.m. Sunday, authority says
- Allegheny County adoption event joins 40 children with families
- U.S. to arm Iraq’s Sunni tribesmen
- Boy with fake gun dies after being shot by Cleveland cop
- Governor signs death warrant for convicted Fayette killer
- Leak of grand jury information could cost Attorney General Kane
- Mears savors success, credits legendary Lange for guidance, inspiration