North Hills school board elects president, vice president
The North Hills School Board unanimously re-elected Timothy Burnett as president and Thomas Kelly as vice-president for one-year appointments during its reorganization meeting this week.
Burnett, 58, of Ross, has served on the board for 11 years and will serve as president for the third time. Kelly is beginning his eighth year on the board and his fifth term as vice-president.
The board also approved its 2013 meeting dates, which are listed on the district's website – www.nhsd.net – under the school board tab. Committee meetings will be held at the district's administration center at 7 p.m. and legislative meetings are located in the North Hills Junior High School large group instruction room at 7:30 p.m.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Polamalu enters training camp as Steelers’ longest tenured player
- Starkey: Pirates, Burnett could work again
- Outfielder Polanco driving force for Pirates in victory over Dodgers
- Pirates notebook: Phillies’ Burnett not demanding trade
- Allegheny County warns of uptick in Lyme disease cases
- Pitt swingman Jones ready for breakout season
- Contractor shot, killed in Homewood
- Selig: Pirates’ rebirth a positive step for baseball
- White Oak no-kill shelter attorney appeals civil decision
- Hollidaysburg native Lafferty relishing his chance with Penguins
- Wolf says he’ll work with state legislature to deal with pension woes