Mercer man dies in vehicle crash in Robinson
Published: Friday, December 7, 2012, 9:38 a.m.
Updated: Friday, December 7, 2012
A Mercer County man died in a single-vehicle crash in Robinson early Friday morning.
Gregory Unrue, 59, of Fredonia died at the scene of the crash about 4 a.m. in the 5900 block of Steubenville Pike, according to the Allegheny County Medical Examiner's Office.
Unrue's vehicle went off the road and struck a pole. Robinson police are investigating.
- Robinson: Steelers rookie Wheaton could be impact receiver
- Penguins GM Shero: ‘Whole idea’ was improvement during playoffs
- Ribbon, wristband solemn reminders for Penguins coach Bylsma
- Key acquisitions have Penguins primed for run to Stanley Cup
- Veteran Clark envisions finishing career as a member of Steelers
- Penguins to face Bruins in Eastern Conference final
- Starkey: Pirates’ Huntington never looked so good
- Marijuana supporters rally at the Point
- SeaWorld’s Antarctica latest challenge to Disney
- Letang dazzles with dynamic play in Game 5 win
- Pirates notebook: Cutter a boon for Melancon
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.