Man’s body found in Mon River near Pittsburgh’s Station Square
Published: Sunday, December 9, 2012, 6:52 p.m.
Updated: Monday, December 10, 2012
Body pulled from Monongahela
A man's body was pulled from the Monongahela River near Station Square on Sunday morning, police said.
The body, described only as a white male, was discovered in the river just before 10:45 a.m., according to the Allegheny County Medical Examiner's Office.
An autopsy was conducted Sunday, but the Medical Examiner's Office is not declaring a cause and manner of death pending investigation by Pittsburgh homicide detectives. The man's identity was not yet released.
- Tunisian security blocks radical Islamists’ conference
- Senators notebook: Big cheers for little hero Pageau
- Penguins notebook: Vitale a no-go
- Steelers might be looking at a youth movement in 2013
- North Korea fires projectile into eastern waters, 4th test in 2 days
- Washington scandals intrude on Massachusetts Senate race
- 2 men arrested in killing of teen over iPad in Las Vegas
- Officer shot in Boston showdown wants to work
- Pakistan repeats vote despite killing
- Israel favors interim deal with Palestinians
- Medical condition may have caused driver to plow into parade-goers
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.