Pittsburgh Foundation names finance officer
The Pittsburgh Foundation has named Molly Beerman, a former executive with Alcoa Inc., vice president of finance and administration.
She will be responsible for all financial operations at the foundation and its affiliates, including the management of grants and donor funds, human resources and information technology systems. In her 11 years at Alcoa, she served as director of its Global Procurement Center of Excellence.
Beerman previously worked at Carnegie Mellon University, PNC Bank and Deloitte & Touche. A certified public accountant, she has a bachelor's degree in business administration from Duquesne University.
Bill Zlatos is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-320-7828 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers Lookahead: Previewing Sunday’s game vs. Cleveland
- Wedding aboard Pittsburgh’s Gateway Clipper ends in arrests
- Unlike years past, strength of 2014 Steelers could be offense
- Virginia GOP Senate candidate Gillespie piles up mileage in pursuit of Warner
- Housing market remains ‘disaster’ in Westmoreland County
- Campus visit sells 4-star Ohio recruit Hall on Panthers
- Steelers notebook: Polamalu made 1st-time captain; Roethlisberger named for offense
- Cardinals grab victory over pitcher Cole, Pirates with a late rally
- Western Pa. districts aim to win back students from cyber charters
- Pittsburgh police force’s diversity worsens since ACLU filed discrimination lawsuit in 2012
- Nearing 25 years together, WPXI anchors Johnson, Finnegan defy odds