Pittsburgh Foundation names finance officer
By Bill Zlatos
Published: Tuesday, December 11, 2012, 1:46 p.m.
Updated: Tuesday, December 11, 2012
The Pittsburgh Foundation has named Molly Beerman, a former executive with Alcoa Inc., vice president of finance and administration.
She will be responsible for all financial operations at the foundation and its affiliates, including the management of grants and donor funds, human resources and information technology systems. In her 11 years at Alcoa, she served as director of its Global Procurement Center of Excellence.
Beerman previously worked at Carnegie Mellon University, PNC Bank and Deloitte & Touche. A certified public accountant, she has a bachelor's degree in business administration from Duquesne University.
Bill Zlatos is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-320-7828 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Kovacevic: Matt Cooke 1, Ottawa Senators 0
- Letang dazzles with dynamic play in Game 5 win
- Penguins rout Senators, return to Eastern Conference final
- Pirates notebook: Bucs shut down injured Karstens
- Bank sues to stop $235,000 payment
- Alfredsson ponders his future
- Penguins notebook: Tickets for Eastern Conference final on sale today
- Smoking in school costs man more than a fine
- 16-year-old girl shot and killed on Rankin street
- Pirates waste strong Burnett start, fall again to Brewers at Miller Park
- Steelers hope new blocking scheme kick-starts running game
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.