McKeesport shooting victim dies
A man who was shot last week at the Hi View Gardens apartment complex in McKeesport died Tuesday.
Jesse Thornton, 23, of McKeesport, died at 5:30 p.m. at UPMC Presbyterian in Oakland, where he was taken following the shooting Thursday night, a spokesman for the Allegheny County Medical Examiner's Office said.
McKeesport police Chief Bryan Washowich has said Thornton was shot in the midsection inside Building 733.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers notebook: Mitchell aware of need to reduce penalties
- High school football notebook: State record possible for South Fayette QB
- Jobs on state website include ‘private party dancing,’ ‘car dates’
- Consol Energy cutting retiree health benefits, phasing out pension
- Stocks slammed as manufacturing slows in U.S., abroad
- Girl missing for 12 years rescued in Mexico; mother arrested
- Pirates notebook: Nutting says team may ‘stretch’ for Martin
- White woman sues sperm bank for giving her donation from black man
- Enterovirus D68 case confirmed in southwestern Pennsylvania
- Sloppy Dogzz? Yeah, but the taste is what matters in Lower Burrell
- Steelers’ Tomlin does not like his coaching style to be characterized