McKeesport shooting victim dies
Published: Tuesday, December 11, 2012, 10:40 p.m.
Updated: Wednesday, December 12, 2012
A man who was shot last week at the Hi View Gardens apartment complex in McKeesport died Tuesday.
Jesse Thornton, 23, of McKeesport, died at 5:30 p.m. at UPMC Presbyterian in Oakland, where he was taken following the shooting Thursday night, a spokesman for the Allegheny County Medical Examiner's Office said.
McKeesport police Chief Bryan Washowich has said Thornton was shot in the midsection inside Building 733.
- Penguins notebook: Tickets for Eastern Conference final on sale today
- Kovacevic: Matt Cooke 1, Ottawa Senators 0
- Letang dazzles with dynamic play in Game 5 win
- Penguins rout Senators, return to Eastern Conference final
- Alfredsson ponders his future
- Smoking in school costs New Florence man more than a fine
- Steelers hope new blocking scheme kick-starts running game
- Rankin teen charged in 16-year-old girl’s shooting death
- Bank sues to stop Jeannette’s $235,000 payment in court case
- Friend of man accused in soldier's death arrested at BBC after interview
- Pirates notebook: Bucs shut down injured Karstens
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.