Donna Imhoff named president of CCAC Allegheny Campus
Community College of Allegheny County's Allegheny Campus will have a new president in the new year. CCAC President Alex Johnson on Friday announced Donna L. Imhoff, who led the campus on an interim basis since July 2011, will be president of the campus.
Imhoff, 53, of the West End, joined CCAC in 1985. She has served in a variety of roles in the administration and faculty, including eight years as an American Federation of Teachers union vice president.
The college named her president of CCAC's North Campus and West Hills Center in 2008. A spokeswoman said Imhoff will continue to serve as interim president of the North Campus and West Hills Center, pending a search for her replacement there.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pa. trooper ambush suspect Frein in court after long manhunt
- Man prosecutors say Ferrante was jealous of tells jurors he invited both to his home
- Veteran LB Harrison: Steelers must play to way defense is set up
- 5 Cal U football players arrested for assault; Saturday’s game canceled
- Fleury, Penguins too much for Kings
- Pirates likely to seek pitcher, catcher when free agency starts
- Steelers notebook: Fully healthy, rookie WR Bryant progressing fast
- Emaciated Lab-collie mix found in garbage bag in New Stanton
- ‘Big play’ moniker fits veteran Steelers cornerback Gay
- Rossi: The best Penguins defense is ... a potent offense
- Hackers’ new Dyre malware infects W.Pa. computers, vexes FBI cyber agents