Donna Imhoff named president of CCAC Allegheny Campus
Community College of Allegheny County's Allegheny Campus will have a new president in the new year. CCAC President Alex Johnson on Friday announced Donna L. Imhoff, who led the campus on an interim basis since July 2011, will be president of the campus.
Imhoff, 53, of the West End, joined CCAC in 1985. She has served in a variety of roles in the administration and faculty, including eight years as an American Federation of Teachers union vice president.
The college named her president of CCAC's North Campus and West Hills Center in 2008. A spokeswoman said Imhoff will continue to serve as interim president of the North Campus and West Hills Center, pending a search for her replacement there.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pair of NYC officers killed in ambush shooting
- Pitt survives Oakland’s upset bid with overtime victory
- Newbill scores 20 as Penn State holds off Drexel
- ‘Cause for Paws’ telethon helps dogs find homes
- Real estate union: Howard Hanna buys Langholz Wilson Ellis
- Pittsburgh police break up customer fights over Air Jordan 11 shoes
- Penguins missing Martin, Ehrhoff, Adams; prized prospect Pouliot called up
- Butler legislator gives weekly GOP address
- Undersized Beachum quietly excels at 1 of game’s pivotal positions
- Cat saved from California storm drain after 2 weeks
- Outdoors notices: Dec. 21, 2014