Donna Imhoff named president of CCAC Allegheny Campus
Community College of Allegheny County's Allegheny Campus will have a new president in the new year. CCAC President Alex Johnson on Friday announced Donna L. Imhoff, who led the campus on an interim basis since July 2011, will be president of the campus.
Imhoff, 53, of the West End, joined CCAC in 1985. She has served in a variety of roles in the administration and faculty, including eight years as an American Federation of Teachers union vice president.
The college named her president of CCAC's North Campus and West Hills Center in 2008. A spokeswoman said Imhoff will continue to serve as interim president of the North Campus and West Hills Center, pending a search for her replacement there.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Polamalu could be next in long line of Steelers greats given unceremonial exit
- Pitt coach Narduzzi wants star RB Conner to focus on offense
- Wolf reverses Corbett, says deal between Highmark, UPMC doesn’t limit continuity of care to very ill
- Penguins’ Lovejoy embracing defensive pairing with Pouliot
- Over the falls — Cucumber Falls that is — go 3 kayakers in OhioPyle
- Rossi: Kang would benefit from less attention
- Armstrong School District considers Saturdays in order to make up for missed time
- Pirates pitcher Locke fighting for 5th spot in starting rotation
- Pitt star running back Conner likes to give back, savors charity work
- Experts: Clinton took dangerous path with email system
- Power outage shutters several Pitt campus buildings