Cruise returns to Pittsburgh for subdued 'Jack Reacher' premiere
Paramount Pictures said Tom Cruise will return to Pittsburgh on Wednesday to screen “Jack Reacher” for fans “in the city that so graciously hosted the production of the film.” There will not be a red carpet, but Cruise will introduce the film.
Saturday's red carpet premiere was cancelled due to the Newtown, Conn., tragedy. “The filmmakers and Tom Cruise convey their heartfelt sadness and their deep condolences to the families during this time,” said the release from Paramount.
Details are not yet confirmed.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Jobs on state website include ‘private party dancing,’ ‘car dates’
- Steelers notebook: Tomlin bringing officials to practice
- Point State Park honored as top-notch public space
- Rossi: Pirates plan to carry Hurdle deep into playoffs
- Port Authority police discuss bus crash with county prosecutors
- Steelers’ Tomlin does not like his coaching style to be characterized
- Melocchi pleads guilty in leading McKeesport gambling ring
- Penguins notebook: Malkin picture muddy
- Program helping Armstrong jail inmates earn GED diplomas
- Consol Energy Center cashes in again on payments from Rivers Casino
- Indiana County infant hit by bullet will be blind in one eye