Cruise returns to Pittsburgh for subdued 'Jack Reacher' premiere
Paramount Pictures said Tom Cruise will return to Pittsburgh on Wednesday to screen “Jack Reacher” for fans “in the city that so graciously hosted the production of the film.” There will not be a red carpet, but Cruise will introduce the film.
Saturday's red carpet premiere was cancelled due to the Newtown, Conn., tragedy. “The filmmakers and Tom Cruise convey their heartfelt sadness and their deep condolences to the families during this time,” said the release from Paramount.
Details are not yet confirmed.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Philadelphia U.S. Rep. Fattah indicted in racketeering case
- Patriots QB Brady, owner Kraft lash out at NFL
- Rossi: ‘Hockey guy’ Sutter will be missed
- Pirates notebook: Prospect Tucker unaware of ‘trade’ frenzy
- Steelers’ Wheaton adjusting his game moving to slot receiver
- Kang’s 9th-inning home run gives Pirates wild victory over Twins
- Driver accused of crashing head-on into Ligonier officer’s SUV waives right to preliminary hearing
- School credit ratings a problem for several in Western Pennsylvania
- 5 face trial in beating of black man in Pittsburgh
- Van Halen plays plenty of favorites in First Niagara show
- Travelers find direct Web route to Priory’s spirited past in North Side