Two teens wounded in Knoxville shooting
Published: Thursday, December 27, 2012, 8:42 p.m.
Updated: Wednesday, January 2, 2013
Two teenagers were wounded during an apparent drive-by shooting on Thursday afternoon in Knoxville, according to police.
The shootings occurred near the intersection of Ibis Way and Rochelle Street shortly before 3 p.m.
Pittsburgh police said both teens were taken to UPMC Mercy, Uptown, one in critical condition with a chest wound and the other in stable condition with a hip wound.
A neighbor said he heard more than 10 gunshots but did not witness the shooting. Police said they did not have any suspects or a motive for the shootings.
- Kovacevic: It doesn’t have to be this hard
- Polling stations may be changed for some voters
- Steelers rookie moves on after PSU scandal
- Penguins blow late lead, fall to Senators in 2OT
- Militaries’ growing use of ground robots raises ethics concerns
- Goalie Anderson stands tall in Senators’ victory over Penguins
- MPIAA holds annual 100-inning softball game
- Steelers might be looking at a youth movement in 2013
- Women take action to improve Kinloch park
- Penguins notebook: Vitale a no-go
- Facial recognition technology moving toward identifying almost anyone
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.