Two teens wounded in Knoxville shooting
Two teenagers were wounded during an apparent drive-by shooting on Thursday afternoon in Knoxville, according to police.
The shootings occurred near the intersection of Ibis Way and Rochelle Street shortly before 3 p.m.
Pittsburgh police said both teens were taken to UPMC Mercy, Uptown, one in critical condition with a chest wound and the other in stable condition with a hip wound.
A neighbor said he heard more than 10 gunshots but did not witness the shooting. Police said they did not have any suspects or a motive for the shootings.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Martin’s homer rescues Pirates in 4-2 victory over Brewers
- Steelers notebook: Ravens DL fined for hit on Roethlisberger
- Inside the glass: Johnston’s opening practice grueling
- Sears to close store at Century III Mall in West Mifflin
- City’s plan for Strip flummoxes vendors
- Police, bloodhound team locate former athletic director, Greensburg official
- Moore hopes to see red (zone) in Steelers debut
- Finally healthy, Letang looking to make his presence felt as a leader
- Pittsburgh Mercy Health System will snuff out tobacco use
- Beaver footprints found along Allegheny River bank, not gator
- High school roundup: No. 9 North Allegheny takes down Upper St. Clair