Safe removed from Ross Township tavern in overnight break-in
Published: Friday, January 4, 2013, 11:46 a.m.
Updated: Wednesday, January 9, 2013
Ross Police are investigating an overnight burglary of Kretzler's Tavern on Babcock Boulevard.
Two men broke through at rear door at the business at about 2:50 a.m. and removed a small floor safe with an undetermined amount of money, said Ross Detective Brian Kohlhepp.
They men then fled in a four-door car.
The two were captured on surveillance video, which shows the men breaking through the door and into a storage room. The video shows most of the face of one man and a partial face of the other.There are currently no comments for this story.
- Apple deal pads Eliz. Forward’s technology arsenal
- Magistrate says diner can stay
- Munhall saves Hays Mansion
- Munhall mayor wants manager to return
- Clairton to take stand against violence
- Contractor charged with theft from Jeannette
- Judge deals setback to Steelers’ quest to expand Heinz Field
- Three killed when minivan crashes into tree in Butler County
- Pirates notebook: Hurdle says offense needs to get rolling
- Penguins’ Shero talks with Letang’s agent
- Esmark celebrates new headquarters in Edgeworth