Pittsburgh man flown to hospital following I-70 crash
A crash along Interstate 70 in Washington county sent a man to a Pittsburgh hospital by medical helicopter, according to authorities.
His vehicle crashed into a wall along the interstate. The man, whose name and age was not released, was in critical condition after being ejected from the vehicle, according to a 911 supervisor.
The accident occurred shortly before 7 p.m. at mile marker 22, which is west of the Interstate 79 interchange, officials said.
State police in Washington County are investigating.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers QB Roethlisberger not targeting Oct. 25 return
- $11M gift from Hillman to help CMU attract faculty, support students
- Keuchel, Astros beat Yankees
- Plum school board asks why tip line was removed from student handbook
- Steelers notebook: Tomlin not worried about Jones’ lack of sacks
- New Florence assistant fire chief charged with having sex with juvenile
- Pitt women’s soccer makes history; West Virginia doesn’t want to repeat it
- Audit: Work of adviser in Pa. Department of Education hard to pin down
- Ligonier council approves design changes to Diamond
- Rossi: Time for Pirates to take next step
- Former Mich. lawmaker uses D.C. trip to lobby for better veterans health care