Pittsburgh man flown to hospital following I-70 crash
Published: Saturday, January 5, 2013, 9:58 p.m.
Updated: Wednesday, February 6, 2013
A crash along Interstate 70 in Washington county sent a man to a Pittsburgh hospital by medical helicopter, according to authorities.
His vehicle crashed into a wall along the interstate. The man, whose name and age was not released, was in critical condition after being ejected from the vehicle, according to a 911 supervisor.
The accident occurred shortly before 7 p.m. at mile marker 22, which is west of the Interstate 79 interchange, officials said.
State police in Washington County are investigating.
- Steelers rookie moves on after PSU scandal
- Kovacevic: It doesn’t have to be this hard
- Mt. Washington’s Grandview Avenue isn’t looking so great these days
- Steelers might be looking at a youth movement in 2013
- Penguins blow late lead, fall to Senators in 2OT
- Former Charleroi pastor indicted on child pornography charge
- I-70 to reopen after crash in Westmoreland
- ACC-bound Pitt finds itself without natural football rivals
- Police: Man escapes car hit by train in East Deer
- Long-term Route 65 lane closures begin tonight
- Goalie Anderson stands tall in Senators’ victory over Penguins
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.