Gifts for trash haulers stolen in Cranberry
Published: Wednesday, January 9, 2013, 7:18 p.m.
Updated: Thursday, January 10, 2013
Cranberry police said a Beaver County man stole two gift cards and money left curbside as Christmas presents for trash haulers.
Leslie Lechman, 42, of Rochester, took $10 gift cards and $10 in cash from the trash cans of two homes along Cherrington Drive and Sunset Circle on Dec. 20. Police said Lechman used the gift cards to buy doughnuts and coffee from a nearby Dunkin' Donuts.
Lechman faces theft and receiving stolen property charges. Police said the envelopes were clearly marked for trash haulers.
- Fayette County casino to open July 1
- NHL commissioner Bettman talks Crosby, Olympics, outdoor games
- Steelers hope new blocking scheme kick-starts running game
- Penguins insider: Golden opportunity arrives with Game 5
- Senators' Alfredsson clarifies comments made after Game 4
- 3 arrested in break-in at Allegheny Ludlum plant
- Pittsburgh City Council chief Harris eyes mayor’s job
- Pause to remember, celebrate veterans with cookout favorites
- Penguins notebook: Bylsma likes response to adversity
- Pittsburgh Wow! boasts a slam-bang June of events with plenty of options
- Starkey: Pens’ offense blazing historic path
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.