Fort Pitt Boulevard paving scheduled Thursday
Published: Wednesday, January 9, 2013, 8:26 p.m.
Updated: Thursday, January 10, 2013
A portion of Fort Pitt Boulevard in Downtown that was damaged by a water main break last week will be closed part of Thursday for paving work.
The closure will not affect the Mon Wharf, which will be open and can be accessed from Wood Street, said Melissa Rubin, spokeswoman for the Pittsburgh Water and Sewer Authority.
Fort Pitt Boulevard will be closed from 7:30 a.m. until 3 p.m. from Smithfield Street to Stanwix Street, Rubin said.
A 12-inch water main break on Jan. 3 flooded part of the Parkway East and kept that area of Fort Pitt Boulevard closed for several days.
- Steelers notebook: Less talk, more work is Tomlin’s theme
- Penguins notebook: Morrow leaves practice with injury
- Kovacevic: Why did Pens even get Iginla?
- Pirates notebook: Penguins jerseys in fashion for road trip
- Senators notebook: The Kid has defensive shadows
- Coach Tomlin, Steelers facing plenty of questions as OTAs start
- NFL notebook:
- Finley’s Fighters chooses Geibel student’s logo
- Cops seeking Harrison bank robber
- Apple CEO Tim Cook defends company’s tax strategy before Senate subcommittee
- Penguins’ breakdown on Alfredsson goal changes series
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.