Fort Pitt Boulevard paving scheduled Thursday
A portion of Fort Pitt Boulevard in Downtown that was damaged by a water main break last week will be closed part of Thursday for paving work.
The closure will not affect the Mon Wharf, which will be open and can be accessed from Wood Street, said Melissa Rubin, spokeswoman for the Pittsburgh Water and Sewer Authority.
Fort Pitt Boulevard will be closed from 7:30 a.m. until 3 p.m. from Smithfield Street to Stanwix Street, Rubin said.
A 12-inch water main break on Jan. 3 flooded part of the Parkway East and kept that area of Fort Pitt Boulevard closed for several days.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pirates pitcher Morton turns in solid performance in win over Marlins
- Pirates notebook: Morton’s return to Pirates means Liz leaves
- ‘Voice of Pittsburgh’ was proud of Mon Valley roots
- Cops: Man shoots 11-year-old with BB gun in McKeesport; boy critical
- With space to spare, Pittsburgh International draws corporate jet carrier
- Accident at West Virginia’s Cheat Lake sends boaters to hospital
- Theft thwarted by employee at North Huntingdon Wal-Mart
- Westmoreland Veterans’ Monument unveiled, rededicated in Greensburg
- Previewing the the 2015 WPIAL baseball championships
- Consistency keeps Cellone’s Bakery customers coming back
- CMU, Pittsburgh’s Surtrac program aims to ease traffic congestion