Pittsburgh blogger sued over ‘Real Housewives’ photos
By Brian Bowling
Published: Thursday, January 10, 2013, 7:02 p.m.
Updated: Thursday, January 10, 2013
A New Jersey newspaper publisher claims a Pittsburgh woman's blog violated its copyright by republishing photos of three premier parties for the “Real Housewives of New Jersey.”
North Jersey Media Group Inc., which owns The Record and the Herald News, originally sued stoopidhousewives.com in the Southern District of New York. The case was moved to Pittsburgh on Thursday because the blogger, Marjorie Adams, lives here.
Adams' attorney, Anthony Brooks, declined comment. His motion to move the lawsuit says that Adams maintains the site as a hobby.
- Penguins Insider: Time is right for Jokinen’s return
- Steelers quarterback Roethlisberger likes the revamped offense
- Steelers’ Polamalu trim, fit as he arrives for OTAs
- Kovacevic: Pens improve under microscope
- Neal’s solid play soon could pay off on scoresheet for Penguins
- Peduto secures Democratic nomination for Pittsburgh mayor
- Pirates notebook: Penguins jerseys in fashion for road trip
- Steelers notebook: Less talk, more work is Tomlin’s theme
- Officials identify Homewood toddler killed in East Hills shooting
- Penguins notebook: Morrow leaves practice with injury
- Bilik DeFazio leads race for Westmoreland County judge on both ballots
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.