Man fatally shot in McKeesport bar
Allegheny County homicide detectives are investigating a shooting in McKeesport early Friday morning that left one man dead.
At about 1 a.m., McKeesport police responded to a call at Street Stars bar on Sixth Street, where they found a man suffering from multiple gunshot wounds, county police Lt. Andrew Schurman said.
The county Medical Examiner's Office identified the victim as Jayemond Bailey, 34. He was transported to UPMC McKeesport, where he later died.
The motive for the shooting is unknown, and police are analyzing video shot inside the bar, Schurman said. At least 20 people were in the bar at the time of the shooting, he said.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- LaBar: Sting making history fighting for WWE title
- No certainty for Pirates’ call-up veterans
- RB Williams believes he’s making seamless transition to Steelers
- Rossi: Continuing legend of Pirate Ray
- Steelers notebook: Tomlin mum on Bryant suspension
- Injured DT Render missing from Pitt depth chart
- Vintage drive-in theaters’ prices, upgrades still draw in Western Pa.
- Reports: Steelers trade for Jaguars kicker Scobee
- Derry Township man killed when ATV flips
- Steelworkers scoff at ATI earnings claim
- Two-vehicle collision causes detour on Route 22 West near Murrysville Dairy Queen