2 wounded in Northview Heights shooting
Published: Sunday, January 13, 2013, 9:48 p.m.
Updated: Monday, January 14, 2013
Two men were shot in the leg Sunday night in Northview Heights, authorities said.
Police were called to the 300 block of Mt. Pleasant Road shortly before 8:30 p.m. for reports of a shooting, Allegheny County 911 dispatchers said. First responders found two men who each had a gunshot wound to a leg.
The victims were transported to local hospitals for treatment and were in stable condition, police said. No suspects had been named as of Sunday night.
- Steelers quarterback Roethlisberger likes the revamped offense
- Steelers’ Polamalu trim, fit as he arrives for OTAs
- Penguins Insider: Time is right for Jokinen’s return
- Kovacevic: Pens improve under microscope
- Pirates notebook: Penguins jerseys in fashion for road trip
- Neal’s solid play soon could pay off on scoresheet for Penguins
- FBI: Man fatally shot in Boston bombing probe
- Peduto secures Democratic nomination for Pittsburgh mayor
- Steelers notebook: Less talk, more work is Tomlin’s theme
- Penguins notebook: Morrow leaves practice with injury
- Snider’s grand slam pushes Pirates to late victory over Cubs
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.