2 wounded in Northview Heights shooting
Two men were shot in the leg Sunday night in Northview Heights, authorities said.
Police were called to the 300 block of Mt. Pleasant Road shortly before 8:30 p.m. for reports of a shooting, Allegheny County 911 dispatchers said. First responders found two men who each had a gunshot wound to a leg.
The victims were transported to local hospitals for treatment and were in stable condition, police said. No suspects had been named as of Sunday night.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- In Steelers-Saints game, all eyes on Brown-Lewis matchup
- Salvation Army in W.Pa. uses social media campaign
- Steelers notebook: Defense has a retro feel
- Sloppy Penguins fall to Hurricanes
- Hunting creates strong bonds, traditions
- Williams tosses 6 TDs as Clairton sets state scoring record
- Thousands attend Vandergrift Light-Up Night, Christmas parade
- No decision yet on charges against elderly driver who struck and killed pregnant woman
- Trib real estate writer Spatter ‘worked right to the end’
- Cash-strapped Pittsburgh Public Schools to sponsor holiday parade
- Hempfield Area High School senior Richason creates Before I Die wall in Greensburg