2 wounded in Northview Heights shooting
Two men were shot in the leg Sunday night in Northview Heights, authorities said.
Police were called to the 300 block of Mt. Pleasant Road shortly before 8:30 p.m. for reports of a shooting, Allegheny County 911 dispatchers said. First responders found two men who each had a gunshot wound to a leg.
The victims were transported to local hospitals for treatment and were in stable condition, police said. No suspects had been named as of Sunday night.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- NFL notebook: Woodland Hills product Miles undergoes emergency surgery
- Some in Western Pa. affected by Staples data breach
- Michigan State defensive coordinator a Pitt coaching candidate
- Pirates sign Corey Hart to 1-year deal
- Steelers notebook: Polamalu, Taylor unlikely to play, Harrison ‘ready’
- Pitt: Football coach hire comes 1st, athletic director 2nd
- FBI’s 2001 anthrax attack investigation questioned
- Bush officials gave CIA wide latitude on interrogation tactics
- Pittsburgh adjusting to new bicycle lane, ‘stop boxes’
- Undersized Beachum quietly excels at 1 of game’s pivotal positions
- Man involved with crash with officer dies in Pittsburgh hospital