Hearing scheduled for Lady Luck Casino table games
The state Gaming Control Board has scheduled a public hearing for Feb. 7 on Woodlands Fayette LLC's request seeking authorization to have table games at the Lady Luck Casino at Nemacolin Woodlands.
The hearing is scheduled to begin at 10 a.m. at the Wharton Township Municipal Building at 114 Elliottsville Road. The deadline to register to speak at the hearing is Feb. 5. Go to the gaming control board's website homepage at www.gamingcontrolboard.pa.gov to register.
Lady Luck Casino — which has a license to offer a maximum of 600 slot machines and 50 table games — is scheduled to open later this year.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Lower Burrell man charged with shoplifting
- New Kensington to convert tennis courts to dek hockey rink
- Linebacker Harrison coming along slowly since return to Steelers
- Roundup: PUC schedules hearings for FirstEnergy rate increase; New-home sales almost flat in September; more
- Recognition key to winning 33rd District
- New Kensington contractor selected to serve on bridge project
- WPIAL football playoff clinchings
- Freeport man accused of having child pornography images
- Steelers notebook: Shazier returns just in time
- Foundation arranges free maid service for women with cancer
- Kittanning routs Ford City in rivalry’s final game