Hearing scheduled for Lady Luck Casino table games
Published: Monday, January 14, 2013, 5:50 p.m.
Updated: Tuesday, January 15, 2013
The state Gaming Control Board has scheduled a public hearing for Feb. 7 on Woodlands Fayette LLC's request seeking authorization to have table games at the Lady Luck Casino at Nemacolin Woodlands.
The hearing is scheduled to begin at 10 a.m. at the Wharton Township Municipal Building at 114 Elliottsville Road. The deadline to register to speak at the hearing is Feb. 5. Go to the gaming control board's website homepage at www.gamingcontrolboard.pa.gov to register.
Lady Luck Casino — which has a license to offer a maximum of 600 slot machines and 50 table games — is scheduled to open later this year.There are currently no comments for this story.
- Penguins’ Shero talks with Letang’s agent
- Grilli blows 1st save; Pirates lose to Reds in 13 innings
- Pirates notebook: Hurdle says offense needs to get rolling
- Magistrate says McKeesport diner can stay
- Study: Traffic jams siphon $1B a year from region’s drivers
- Three killed when minivan crashes into tree in Butler County
- Pitt adds two more recruits
- Anglers, others don’t want Kingston dam to go
- Starkey: No apologies for this NBA column
- Newsmaker: Dr. Lakshmanan Krishnamurti
- Judge deals setback to Steelers’ quest to expand Heinz Field