Hearing scheduled for Lady Luck Casino table games
The state Gaming Control Board has scheduled a public hearing for Feb. 7 on Woodlands Fayette LLC's request seeking authorization to have table games at the Lady Luck Casino at Nemacolin Woodlands.
The hearing is scheduled to begin at 10 a.m. at the Wharton Township Municipal Building at 114 Elliottsville Road. The deadline to register to speak at the hearing is Feb. 5. Go to the gaming control board's website homepage at www.gamingcontrolboard.pa.gov to register.
Lady Luck Casino — which has a license to offer a maximum of 600 slot machines and 50 table games — is scheduled to open later this year.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- PennDOT team decides what spells trouble on vehicle license plates
- Pirates get journeyman Ishikawa off waivers; outfielder Marte injured
- McIlroy, world’s No. 1 golfer, injures ankle playing soccer
- Earnhardt wins rain-delayed Daytona ahead of scary crash
- La Scuola d’Italia Galileo Galilei touts Pittsburgh’s Italian heritage
- Alle-Kiski farmers: Crops weather heavy rain
- Woman shot at Kennywood Park in ‘freak accident’
- Fayette County man injured in WV fireworks mishap
- Alvarez homer triggers winning outburst for Pirates
- Westmoreland County on pace to surpass record for drug-related fatalities
- Man charged with passing counterfeit bills at Rivers Casino