Washington man admits recording online sex show of girl
By Brian Bowling
Published: Tuesday, January 15, 2013, 5:06 p.m.
Updated: Wednesday, January 16, 2013
A Washington man admitted Tuesday that he paid someone in the Philippines to stage a live, online sex show with a 12-year-old girl in February 2010 so he could record it with his webcam.
Jeffrey W. Herschell, 54, pleaded guilty to coercing a child to have sex and possession of child pornography.
U.S. District Judge David Cercone scheduled Herschell's sentencing for May 28.
- Steelers hope new blocking scheme kick-starts running game
- Senators' Alfredsson clarifies comments made after Game 4
- NHL commissioner Bettman talks Crosby, Olympics, outdoor games
- Penguins insider: Golden opportunity arrives with Game 5
- Steelers notebook: Gilbert hopes to stay on left side of O-line
- Starkey: Pens’ offense blazing historic path
- Pools prep for summer
- 3 arrested in break-in at Allegheny Ludlum plant
- Pirates beat Cubs, 4-2, to finish homestand with sweep
- Former Jeannette hospital attracts Calif. buyer
- Penguins notebook: Bylsma likes response to adversity
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.