Ex-employee admits using Magee hospital credit card for personal use
The former facilities manager at Magee Women's Hospital of UPMC pleaded guilty Tuesday to a federal wire fraud charge.
Timothy L. Mangis, 49, of North Fayette admitted using a UPMC business credit card to buy personal merchandise and services including car repairs, building materials, appliances and electronic equipment.
U.S. District Judge Mark Hornak scheduled Mangis' sentencing for April 9.
Brian Bowling is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-325-4301 or email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Rossi: Rutherford falling apart, too
- Woman struck by foul ball in ‘horrid’ scene at Pirates game
- Steelers bring in 2 more cornerbacks for visits
- Authorities investigating 15-20 dogs found dead in Hopewell
- Cirque du Soleil cancels recently announced Pittsburgh ‘Kooza’ shows
- Brentwood Borough School Board approves major cutbacks
- Methane leaks reportedly decrease in Pennsylvania
- Former Allegheny County chief Roddey expected to testify in McCullough trial
- UPMC is the target of nihilistic envy
- Aerospace sales boost profit at Allegheny Technologies
- Planned Smallman Place condos in Strip District selling fast