Ex-employee admits using Magee hospital credit card for personal use
The former facilities manager at Magee Women's Hospital of UPMC pleaded guilty Tuesday to a federal wire fraud charge.
Timothy L. Mangis, 49, of North Fayette admitted using a UPMC business credit card to buy personal merchandise and services including car repairs, building materials, appliances and electronic equipment.
U.S. District Judge Mark Hornak scheduled Mangis' sentencing for April 9.
Brian Bowling is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-325-4301 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers’ prime-time games shrink attendance at Heinz Field
- Court validates Highmark Medicare plan that excludes UPMC
- Woman’s body found in Adams home
- Starkey: Hockey hypocrites, unite
- State trooper struck by SUV in Westmoreland faces more surgery, long recovery
- Analyst outlines Klein’s supplements, prescriptions
- Steelers offense puts up gaudy numbers in season’s 1st half
- Slow-moving train hits car in Lawrenceville
- Steelers notebook: Roethlisberger, offense must adjust with CB Smith out
- At least 2 dead after plane crashes at Kansas airport
- 2 Fayette commissioners oust Ambrosini as board chairman