Adrian man dies in one-car wreck
By The Associated Press
Published: Friday, January 18, 2013, 7:28 a.m.
Updated: Wednesday, February 6, 2013
An Armstrong County man died in single-vehicle accident early Friday in Washington Township.
William J. Bowser, 39, of Adrian was traveling south on Reesdale Road at about 1:46 a.m. when he lost control of his Jeep Wrangler, deputy coroner Brian K. Myers said.
The vehicle went off the roadway and rolled over, ejecting Bowser, Myers said. Emergency responders transported Bowser to Armstrong County Memorial Hospital where he died.
Bowser suffered blunt force trauma to the head and chest in the wreck, Myers said.
The Pennsylvania State Police are investigating, he said.
- Penguins Insider: Time is right for Jokinen’s return
- Steelers quarterback Roethlisberger likes the revamped offense
- Kovacevic: Pens improve under microscope
- Steelers’ Polamalu trim, fit as he arrives for OTAs
- Neal’s solid play soon could pay off on scoresheet for Penguins
- Pirates notebook: Penguins jerseys in fashion for road trip
- Steelers notebook: Less talk, more work is Tomlin’s theme
- Officials identify Homewood toddler killed in East Hills shooting
- Peduto secures Democratic nomination for Pittsburgh mayor
- 2 Washington County high schools get bomb threats
- Primary 2013: Erosenko vs. Erb in general election for Monroeville mayor
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.