Adrian man dies in one-car wreck
An Armstrong County man died in single-vehicle accident early Friday in Washington Township.
William J. Bowser, 39, of Adrian was traveling south on Reesdale Road at about 1:46 a.m. when he lost control of his Jeep Wrangler, deputy coroner Brian K. Myers said.
The vehicle went off the roadway and rolled over, ejecting Bowser, Myers said. Emergency responders transported Bowser to Armstrong County Memorial Hospital where he died.
Bowser suffered blunt force trauma to the head and chest in the wreck, Myers said.
The Pennsylvania State Police are investigating, he said.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Finding perfect pairing for Ehrhoff key for Penguins
- New Monroeville Mall policy aims to tame teen shoppers
- Ex-Brewers star Hart hopes to prove to Pirates he still can play
- Pittsburgh producer revives, re-airs an expanded ‘Motown 25 ’
- Pirates sickened by pic of ‘Jihadi John’ wearing Bucs ball cap
- 3 charged with selling heroin that killed Lower Burrell woman
- Pirates notebook: Tabata rediscovering his power
- Pittsburgh police chief: Officers, public must unite against violence
- Gorman: WPIAL Class A title game a victory for small-town teams
- Indiana boys beat Beaver Falls for 1st WPIAL basketball title
- Butler County teen dies in ATV accident