Adrian man dies in one-car wreck
An Armstrong County man died in single-vehicle accident early Friday in Washington Township.
William J. Bowser, 39, of Adrian was traveling south on Reesdale Road at about 1:46 a.m. when he lost control of his Jeep Wrangler, deputy coroner Brian K. Myers said.
The vehicle went off the roadway and rolled over, ejecting Bowser, Myers said. Emergency responders transported Bowser to Armstrong County Memorial Hospital where he died.
Bowser suffered blunt force trauma to the head and chest in the wreck, Myers said.
The Pennsylvania State Police are investigating, he said.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers notebook: Injuries finally become issue at training camp
- Steelers swap draft pick for Eagles cornerback
- Inside the Steelers: QB Jones continues to get majority of snaps
- Pirates notebook: New acquisition Happ more than happy to fill spot in rotation
- Former Steeler Mendenhall relishes writing for HBO’s ‘Ballers’
- Gameday: Pirates at Reds, Aug. 2, 2015
- Architecture: Visionaries saw buildings but not the political surroundings
- East Liberty native steps off Broadway to bring ‘Kinky Boots’ home
- Road Trip! Destination: Cuyahoga Valley National Park
- Pittsburgh Glass Center exhibits new wares that reinterpret antiquities
- With a new ‘Vacation’, a look at laughable comedy remakes