East Liberty hit-run victim dies
Published: Monday, January 21, 2013, 6:22 p.m.
Updated: Wednesday, January 23, 2013
A Blawnox woman has died of injuries suffered when she was struck by a hit-and-run motorist last week, a spokesman for the Allegheny County Medical Examiner's Office said Monday.
Estelle Cepek, 70, died Sunday night at UPMC Presbyterian in Oakland of injuries to the head, trunk and extremities. She was struck shortly after 7 a.m. Wednesday in the parking lot of the McDonald's along Penn Circle West in East Liberty, the spokesman said.
The Pittsburgh Police accident investigations unit is handling the investigation.
- Kovacevic: Do Senators have anything left?
- Steelers might be looking at a youth movement in 2013
- Rossi: Late-game moves pay off
- Penguins’ Dupuis earns teammates’ respect with consistent play
- Gulf Tower ‘turns’ red over Pens goals
- Pirates notebook: McCutchen scratched for soreness in right knee
- Penguins notebook: Spezza will return for Senators in Game 3
- Trib poll: Peduto pulling ahead in Pittsburgh mayor’s race
- Gorman: Pitt hoops could soon have Western Pa. flavor
- Ex-Steelers QB Batch learns new form of 2-minute drill
- Sewickley man dies in overnight motorcycle accident
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.