Bid, proposals for former Schenley High School online
By Bill Zlatos
Published: Tuesday, January 22, 2013, 4:22 p.m.
Updated: Tuesday, January 22, 2013
The public can review bids and proposals online on the sale of Pittsburgh Public Schools' former Schenley High School.
The district will announce its recommended bidder on Feb. 6. That bidder will make a public presentation at 6 p.m. Feb. 18 in Room A of the Administration Building in Oakland.
The board will accept public comment at a hearing Feb. 25 and vote on Feb. 27 to award the bid.
Bill Zlatos is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-320-7828 or email@example.com.
- Steelers notebook: Slimmed-down Redman optimistic for 2013
- Steelers quarterback Roethlisberger likes the revamped offense
- Steelers’ Polamalu trim, fit as he arrives for OTAs
- Penguins notebook: Morrow sits; Bylsma changes lineup
- NFL notebook: Urlacher announces retirement
- Mayoral nominee Peduto plans city hall house-cleaning if he’s elected
- Coach Tomlin, Steelers facing plenty of questions as OTAs start
- Officials identify Homewood toddler killed in East Hills shooting
- Steelers notebook: Less talk, more work is Tomlin’s theme
- Rupert wins Democratic nod to run for Armstrong sheriff
- Couple accused of abusing adopted kids moving in with parents
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.