Bid, proposals for former Schenley High School online
The public can review bids and proposals online on the sale of Pittsburgh Public Schools' former Schenley High School.
The district will announce its recommended bidder on Feb. 6. That bidder will make a public presentation at 6 p.m. Feb. 18 in Room A of the Administration Building in Oakland.
The board will accept public comment at a hearing Feb. 25 and vote on Feb. 27 to award the bid.
Bill Zlatos is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-320-7828 or email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Marte’s 2 fine defensive plays rescue Pirates in victory over Reds
- Pirates trade for Dodgers 1B/OF Morse, Mariners LHP Happ
- Steelers OLB coach Porter teaches as passionately as he played
- 2014 showing has Steelers RB Harris confident he belongs
- Rossi: Nothing huge, but Huntington helped Bucs
- Inside The Steelers: LB Williams dominates backs-on-backers drill at Latrobe Memorial Stadium
- 2 wounded in Munhall, Homestead drive-by shootings
- Armstrong inmate escapee charged with murdering family matriarch
- Pirates place Burnett on 15-day disabled list
- Red Onion reunion possibly the last for Hempfield coal mining village
- Residents seek to shore up status of Shadyside’s rare exposed-wood street