Liberty Tunnel inbound traffic to face lane reduction Tuesday night
By Tom Fontaine
Published: Tuesday, January 22, 2013, 3:30 p.m.
Updated: Tuesday, January 22, 2013
Inbound traffic in the Liberty Tunnel will reduce to a single lane from 8 p.m. to midnight Tuesday, PennDOT said.
Crews will do maintenance work inside the tunnel, PennDOT said.
Tom Fontaine is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-320-7847 or email@example.com.
- Man attacked by dog in Carrick cemetery
- Spezza gets back on ice for Senators
- Steelers might be looking at a youth movement in 2013
- Penguins notebook: Vitale a no-go
- Alvarez blast lifts Pirates past Astros
- Tunisian security blocks radical Islamists’ conference
- Senators notebook: Big cheers for little hero Pageau
- Guns a public health issue
- Washington scandals intrude on Massachusetts Senate race
- Penguins’ Dupuis earns teammates’ respect with consistent play
- Florida town abuzz over winning Powerball ticket
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.