Hundreds without power in North Fayette
Hundreds of people are without power this morning in North Fayette.
Police said a transformer blew, according to Trib news partner WPXI, and it could be hours before power is restored.
A warming station has been set up at the fire hall at 7678 Steubenville Pike in North Fayette.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pens get physical, trade Goc for Blues’ Lapierre
- Pirates trade Snider to Orioles for minor league pitcher
- Winfield man is one of a few to attend all 49 Super Bowl games
- Pennsylvania shale gas producers received hundreds of environmental citations in 4 years, PennEnvironment says
- No cross-checking here: Penguins misspell ‘Sidney’
- Now a Patriot, RB Blount’s thrilled to have moved on from Steelers
- Mt. Lebanon awaits Pennsylvania Game Commission approval to corral, kill deer
- Letang produces 5 assists in return as Penguins defeat Jets, 5-3
- Blawnox couple jailed in woman’s alleged abuse of boyfriend’s child
- Ex-Steelers QB Batch creates sports medicine startup at Pitt
- Penn Hills water main break creates car-swallowing sinkhole