Police coax man off Lawrenceville rooftop
By The Tribune-Review
Published: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 8:30 a.m.
Updated: Wednesday, January 30, 2013
Pittsburgh police Wednesday morning successfully negotiated a man down from a Lawrenceville rooftop, a dispatch supervisor said.
The situation started around 4:30 a.m. on Butler Street between 54th and 55th streets. Police took the unidentified man, who threatened to jump, into custody around 8:45 a.m., dispatch said.
- NHL insider: Penguins’ Shero seems ready to move Letang
- Morton, quick start propel Pirates past Reds
- Pitt gets commits from QB, local RB
- Pirates notebook: Beanballs escalate tension against Reds
- Penguins notebook: Pens talking with Dupuis’ reps
- Pirates announce signing of first-round pick McGuire
- Steelers rookie safety Thomas learning from Polamalu, Clark
- Reserve woman found shot to death in home
- NSA chief: Snooping uncovered 50 terror ‘events’
- Grand jury continues investigation in meeting with former Ravenstahl bodyguard
- Arrington thriving with post-NFL endeavors
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.