Missing Duquesne girl located
Published: Friday, February 1, 2013, 7:44 p.m.
Updated: Saturday, February 2, 2013
A 6-year-old girl from Duquesne who was reported missing Friday evening was found safe about two hours later.
Emily Carmen was last seen around 6 p.m. near her family's home, prompting emergency dispatchers to issue a bulletin to all police departments in Allegheny County.
Police learned about 8:20 p.m. that the girl had gone to a laundromat with a neighbor.
- Penguins GM Shero: ‘Whole idea’ was improvement during playoffs
- Key acquisitions have Penguins primed for run to Stanley Cup
- Ribbon, wristband solemn reminders for Penguins coach Bylsma
- Robinson: Steelers rookie Wheaton could be impact receiver
- Penguins to face Bruins in Eastern Conference final
- Veteran Clark envisions finishing career as a member of Steelers
- Marijuana supporters rally at the Point
- Starkey: Pirates’ Huntington never looked so good
- Foreclosure payouts ‘pennies on the dollar’
- Veteran CEOs find success in comeback role
- Winfield Township places liens on 33 properties to secure sewer tap-in fees
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.