Water line repairs cut West Liberty Avenue to one lane
By The Tribune-Review
Published: Thursday, February 7, 2013, 7:14 a.m.
Updated: Thursday, February 7, 2013
A water main break on West Liberty Avenue narrowed traffic to one inbound lane near its intersection with Route 51.
The break occurred Thursday morning. Crews repaired the line and restored water service, but road repairs will keep the lane closed through Friday, said Pennsylvania American Water spokeswoman Josephine Posti.
- Kovacevic: Matt Cooke 1, Ottawa Senators 0
- Pipeline project creates unease
- Marine restores pride of Memorial Day parade on streets of Lawrenceville
- Letang dazzles with dynamic play in Game 5 win
- Smoking in school costs man more than a fine
- Hot days, cool books: Plenty of good choices for summer reads
- Penguins rout Senators, return to Eastern Conference final
- Mayoral candidate Peduto wants to spread growth around Pittsburgh
- Harrison commissioners considering paving bids
- Mix-up at poll could impact Freeport Area School Board race
- Pirates’ road trip could define journey
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.