Victim to police in South Side: 'I got stabbed in my dome piece'
Two women attacked three others with a steak knife and a stun gun at a South Side bar Thursday night, Pittsburgh police said.
Police charged Shanequa Smith, 23, of Arlington Heights and Jamie Walker, 26, of Mount Oliver, with aggravated assault, recklessly endangering another person and other crimes.
Police responding to a report of a fight at the Green Front Inn on East Carson Street about 10:10 p.m. found three women injured and several broken liquor bottles inside the establishment. The officers found Smith and Walker, who met the description of the attackers, at the CoGos on East Carson.
The bartender at the Green Front Inn told police Walker, armed with a knife, and Smith, armed with a stun gun, walked into the bar and headed toward three women, identified as Jaime Falconey, Jessica Tomasic and Jessica Cutter, according to court records filed in the case.
Falconey was stabbed on the left side of her neck and Tomasic had cuts and contusions near her right eye. Police said Cutter, who appeared to know Walker, had a stab wound to her head. Cutter told police, ‘I was tased and then I got stabbed in my dome piece,' according to a criminal complaint.
Walker and Smith have preliminary hearings scheduled for Wednesday.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Connellsville Area High School’s marching band to play national anthem at PNC Park
- Starkey: Steelers stopping themselves with suspensions
- 17 years later, late Frazier superintendent’s vision of new school nearly a reality
- Engineer advises Springdale Borough that other water plant options cost ‘significantly’ less
- Google rejects European Union antitrust charges over search results
- New Kensington-Arnold School District officials to discuss anti-bullying proposals
- Pirates turn nifty double play in 9th, edge Marlins
- Plum grad McGough realizes dream, unfazed by demotion to minors
- Apollo fountain to return
- Nonprofit hospital titan UPMC’s income eclipses record
- Alleged Donora Towers burglar jailed