Juvenile shot in leg on the North Side
A 16-year-old boy was taken to Allegheny General Hospital after being shot on the North Side on Saturday night, police said.
The victim, who police did not identify, was shot in the leg near his knee around 9:50 p.m. and was in fair condition. He was shot in the 2500 block of North Charles Street in Perry South.
No arrests have been made, and police issued no description of a suspect.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Wedding aboard Pittsburgh’s Gateway Clipper ends in arrests
- Western Pa. districts aim to win back students from cyber charters
- Unlike years past, strength of 2014 Steelers could be offense
- Steelers Lookahead: Previewing Sunday’s game vs. Cleveland
- Pa. judge identified who denied Trib request to view sexually explicit emails circulated in AG’s Office
- Virginia GOP Senate candidate Gillespie piles up mileage in pursuit of Warner
- Campus visit sells 4-star Ohio recruit Hall on Panthers
- If ‘evil’ doesn’t apply to ISIS, what does?
- Steelers notebook: Polamalu made 1st-time captain; Roethlisberger named for offense
- Allegheny County’s crime lab ranks up there with world’s best
- Love locks tokens fall prey to renovations on Pittsburgh bridges