Juvenile shot in leg on the North Side
Published: Saturday, February 9, 2013, 11:51 p.m.
Updated: Saturday, February 9, 2013
A 16-year-old boy was taken to Allegheny General Hospital after being shot on the North Side on Saturday night, police said.
The victim, who police did not identify, was shot in the leg near his knee around 9:50 p.m. and was in fair condition. He was shot in the 2500 block of North Charles Street in Perry South.
No arrests have been made, and police issued no description of a suspect.
- Kovacevic: It doesn’t have to be this hard
- Steelers rookie moves on after PSU scandal
- Penguins blow late lead, fall to Senators in 2OT
- Steelers might be looking at a youth movement in 2013
- Yahoo takes big leap with $1.1B deal for Tumblr
- Mt. Washington's Grandview Avenue isn't looking so great these days
- Allegheny County police counting on remote-operated river vehicle
- Penguins notebook: Vitale a no-go
- Goalie Anderson stands tall in Senators’ victory over Penguins
- Pirates notebook: McCutchen scratched with soreness in right knee
- Alvarez blast propels Pirates past Astros
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.