Worker hurt at Butler County drilling site
Medics transported an injured worker from a Butler County gas drilling site Monday morning.
Officials had few details about the case or the extent of the worker's injuries.
Harmony EMS responded to a call about a worker trapped between water tanks in Lancaster at about 9:40 a.m., director Jay Grinnell said. The worker may have been freed before emergency responders arrived, but Grinnell said he could not yet confirm details of the incident.
Timothy Puko is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-320-7991 or email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Penguins president: General manager, coach won’t be fired
- Rossi: Crosby, Malkin didn’t sign on for this
- NFL notebook: Sanchez says Eagles signed Tebow as extra arm in camp
- Serious injury reported in Penn Hills fire
- Penguins’ Malkin: ‘We’re not a championship team’
- 3 names added to Tuskegee Airmen Memorial in Sewickley
- Parkway West closure canceled
- Defense dominates West Virginia’s spring game
- Hempfield man dies in single-vehicle accident
- Views of Heinz Field entice National Guard recruits
- Experts met in Nepal week ago to discuss earthquake they knew would rip into Kathmandu