Worker hurt at Butler County drilling site
Medics transported an injured worker from a Butler County gas drilling site Monday morning.
Officials had few details about the case or the extent of the worker's injuries.
Harmony EMS responded to a call about a worker trapped between water tanks in Lancaster at about 9:40 a.m., director Jay Grinnell said. The worker may have been freed before emergency responders arrived, but Grinnell said he could not yet confirm details of the incident.
Timothy Puko is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-320-7991 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers use 3 late first-half TDs to stun Texans
- 12-year-old’s donated heart joins families, lets her memory live
- Schools closed after state police ambush suspect reportedly sighted nearby
- Rossi: Steelers’ season all about going big
- Pitt executive vice chancellor to retire in December
- Rookie Bryant sparks deep passing game for Steelers in victory
- Steelers notebook: Adams replaces concussed Gilbert
- Pa. Supreme Court Justice McCaffery suspended in email porn scandal
- Discipline Pitt’s only option against Georgia Tech
- Bortuzzo could provide much-needed physical presence for Penguins
- Pittsburgh police officers start wearing video cameras