Worker hurt at Butler County drilling site
By Timothy Puko
Published: Monday, February 11, 2013, 4:15 p.m.
Updated: Monday, February 11, 2013
Medics transported an injured worker from a Butler County gas drilling site Monday morning.
Officials had few details about the case or the extent of the worker's injuries.
Harmony EMS responded to a call about a worker trapped between water tanks in Lancaster at about 9:40 a.m., director Jay Grinnell said. The worker may have been freed before emergency responders arrived, but Grinnell said he could not yet confirm details of the incident.
Timothy Puko is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-320-7991 or email@example.com.
- Pirates notebook: McCutchen’s strikeout rate plunging
- Steelers hope new blocking scheme kick-starts running game
- MLB notebook: Royals staffer revives fan, 14, after collapse
- Pitt stays alive in Big East baseball tournament with 12-inning win over Seton Hall
- Chartiers Valley’s Coyne enjoys pre-prom celebration at PIAA meet
- As nation’s hot spot for disasters, Oklahoma knows how to pull in federal aid
- NHL commissioner Bettman talks Crosby, Olympics, outdoor games
- Broadwell says she has moved on from scandal
- Senators' Alfredsson clarifies comments made after Game 4
- Former Bethel Park PTO president charged in theft from organization
- Illinois closer to concealed carry but it would also end Chicago ban on assault weapons
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.