Worker hurt at Butler County drilling site
Medics transported an injured worker from a Butler County gas drilling site Monday morning.
Officials had few details about the case or the extent of the worker's injuries.
Harmony EMS responded to a call about a worker trapped between water tanks in Lancaster at about 9:40 a.m., director Jay Grinnell said. The worker may have been freed before emergency responders arrived, but Grinnell said he could not yet confirm details of the incident.
Timothy Puko is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-320-7991 or email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers receiver Heyward-Bey looks to make most of chance
- Steelers know fast start could be key to upcoming season
- DEP releases details of cases of drinking well contamination from drilling
- Steelers formalize practice squad
- Pirates notebook: Bucs unlikely to make trade before deadline
- Rossi: Cole perfect pitcher to start pivotal series for Pirates
- Scientists dismiss dire outlook for Western Pennsylvania winter weather
- New heart failure drug works much better than current treatment, study finds
- Former Clairton, Pitt cornerback Coles enrolls at Duquesne
- University of Wisconsin researchers work to customize vegetables for specific uses
- Western Pennsylvania workers’ names echo different career paths