Worker hurt at Butler County drilling site
Medics transported an injured worker from a Butler County gas drilling site Monday morning.
Officials had few details about the case or the extent of the worker's injuries.
Harmony EMS responded to a call about a worker trapped between water tanks in Lancaster at about 9:40 a.m., director Jay Grinnell said. The worker may have been freed before emergency responders arrived, but Grinnell said he could not yet confirm details of the incident.
Timothy Puko is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-320-7991 or email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pitt beats Syracuse, snaps 3-game losing streak
- Westmoreland exhibit pairs portraits with still lifes
- Mears savors success, credits legendary Lange for guidance, inspiration
- Conneaut Lake Park to take case to court for tax-exempt status
- Penguins notebook: Penguins getting fewer power-play opportunities
- Freezing rain hits Western Pennsylvania, many accidents reported
- Geologist: Site of idyllic 1833 painting of Lancaster found
- Man’s death by runaway wheel on Route 28 ruled accident
- Penn State struggles against Big Ten’s worst defense in 16-14 loss to Illinois
- With enrollment dropping, Mercyhurst cuts jobs
- Touring production of ‘Newsies’ gets to the heart of a real event