Mon Incline up and running after outage
By The Tribune-Review
Published: Tuesday, February 12, 2013, 6:54 a.m.
Updated: Tuesday, February 12, 2013
The Mon Incline is open for business again and expected to operate on a regular schedule.
The incline was shut down for several hours Monday while the Port Authority of Allegheny County inspected the system, spokesman Jim Struzzi said. Technicians found no problems during several test runs, he said.
Bus shuttles have been on standby to accommodate riders if necessary, he said.
- Steelers quarterback Roethlisberger likes the revamped offense
- Steelers’ Polamalu trim, fit as he arrives for OTAs
- Penguins Insider: Time is right for Jokinen’s return
- Kovacevic: Pens improve under microscope
- FBI: Man fatally shot in Boston bombing probe
- Pirates notebook: Penguins jerseys in fashion for road trip
- Steelers notebook: Less talk, more work is Tomlin’s theme
- Peduto secures Democratic nomination for Pittsburgh mayor
- Neal’s solid play soon could pay off on scoresheet for Penguins
- Penguins notebook: Morrow leaves practice with injury
- Snider’s grand slam pushes Pirates to late victory over Cubs
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.