Mon Incline up and running after outage
By The Tribune-Review
Published: Tuesday, February 12, 2013, 6:54 a.m.
Updated: Tuesday, February 12, 2013
The Mon Incline is open for business again and expected to operate on a regular schedule.
The incline was shut down for several hours Monday while the Port Authority of Allegheny County inspected the system, spokesman Jim Struzzi said. Technicians found no problems during several test runs, he said.
Bus shuttles have been on standby to accommodate riders if necessary, he said.
- Hot days, cool books: Plenty of good choices for summer reads
- Port Vue author is finalist in Amazon contest
- IRS’ next target: Health care
- Medicaid expansion: Corbett’s push-back
- Male wounded in Rankin shooting
- New ‘Arrested Development’ season set for Netflix debut
- Free speech
- Blame districts, state
- Saturday essay: Passages
- Summer of Pennsylvania teens’ discontent
- Home briefs: Bonsai show taking place at Phipps
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.