West Mifflin man killed, 2 hurt in Lincoln Place car crash
A West Mifflin man died in a two-vehicle crash Monday night in Lincoln Place, the Allegheny County Medical Examiner's Office said.
The office identified the man as Daniel Wolowski, 58. He died at the scene of the partial head-on collision in the 1000 block of Mifflin Road about 10:10 p.m., an employee with the office said.
Wolowski's wife and the driver of the other vehicle also were hurt in the crash and hospitalized at UPMC Mercy, Pittsburgh police Cmdr. Thomas Stangrecki said. He did not know the extent of their injuries.
Police are investigating what caused the crash.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Man found dead in Lower Burrell
- Plum students protest orders to keep mum about sex cases
- Injured Penguins optimistic about returning next season
- Crosby, Malkin want to remain in Pittsburgh
- Lawyers present procedural arguments for AG Kane’s contempt hearing
- Pirates notebook: Wainwright injury doesn’t sway Hurdle on DH
- Coach Johnston trying to figure out why Penguins ‘fell off a cliff’
- Washington’s Shelton grows into big role, looks forward to draft
- Mylan rejects Teva’s $40 billion takeover bid
- Behind starter Liriano, Pirates complete sweep of Diamondbacks
- Lawyers donate thousands of dollars to Pennsylvania Supreme Court race