West Mifflin man killed, 2 hurt in Lincoln Place car crash
A West Mifflin man died in a two-vehicle crash Monday night in Lincoln Place, the Allegheny County Medical Examiner's Office said.
The office identified the man as Daniel Wolowski, 58. He died at the scene of the partial head-on collision in the 1000 block of Mifflin Road about 10:10 p.m., an employee with the office said.
Wolowski's wife and the driver of the other vehicle also were hurt in the crash and hospitalized at UPMC Mercy, Pittsburgh police Cmdr. Thomas Stangrecki said. He did not know the extent of their injuries.
Police are investigating what caused the crash.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pirates sign Corey Hart to 1-year deal
- Police gather in Ligonier for Perryopolis officer’s funeral
- Penguins’ Maatta tests positive for mumps; Bortuzzo, Greiss negative
- Western Pa. utility workers OK contract with FirstEnergy
- Steelers must be creative in providing snaps for linebackers
- Rossi: Brawl for ADs between Pitt and WVU
- Second African penguin chick hatches at National Aviary
- The Exchange offers reward for information that leads to the arrest of person who shot Ross clerk
- Review: No improper contact between Pa. Supreme Court justices, lawyers
- Analysis: Misunderstood Chryst served Pitt well
- Uniontown man charged with raping 2 girls