West Mifflin man killed, 2 hurt in Lincoln Place car crash
By Margaret Harding
Published: Tuesday, February 12, 2013, 8:12 a.m.
Updated: Tuesday, February 12, 2013
A West Mifflin man died in a two-vehicle crash Monday night in Lincoln Place, the Allegheny County Medical Examiner's Office said.
The office identified the man as Daniel Wolowski, 58. He died at the scene of the partial head-on collision in the 1000 block of Mifflin Road about 10:10 p.m., an employee with the office said.
Wolowski's wife and the driver of the other vehicle also were hurt in the crash and hospitalized at UPMC Mercy, Pittsburgh police Cmdr. Thomas Stangrecki said. He did not know the extent of their injuries.
Police are investigating what caused the crash.There are currently no comments for this story.
- Penguins’ Shero talks with Letang’s agent
- NHL insider: Penguins’ Shero seems ready to move Letang
- Pitt adds two more recruits
- Three killed when minivan crashes into tree in Butler County
- Three-time Emmy winner, ‘Sopranos’ star James Gandolfini dead at 51
- Syrian war becomes religious conflict
- Steelers rookie safety Thomas learning from Polamalu, Clark
- Morsy’s appointees spark clashes across Egypt
- U.S. scraps $7B in military items it can’t bring home from Afghanistan
- Judge deals setback to Steelers’ quest to expand Heinz Field
- Pirates notebook: Hurdle says offense needs to get rolling