West Mifflin man killed, 2 hurt in Lincoln Place car crash
A West Mifflin man died in a two-vehicle crash Monday night in Lincoln Place, the Allegheny County Medical Examiner's Office said.
The office identified the man as Daniel Wolowski, 58. He died at the scene of the partial head-on collision in the 1000 block of Mifflin Road about 10:10 p.m., an employee with the office said.
Wolowski's wife and the driver of the other vehicle also were hurt in the crash and hospitalized at UPMC Mercy, Pittsburgh police Cmdr. Thomas Stangrecki said. He did not know the extent of their injuries.
Police are investigating what caused the crash.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers’ backups ready to run
- Pregnant woman struck by van in North Side dies; doctors save baby
- Millions in pollution fines went unused for decades in Allegheny County
- Prison phone cost to drop 70% in Pa.
- Group’s proposed fracking moratorium for Allegheny County parks to go on council agenda
- West Virginia whips VMI, off to best start since 2009-10 season
- Dinners, other Thanksgiving events planned in region
- Starkey: Rutherford will add when timing’s right
- Western Pa. business owners urge shoppers to think small
- Rare surgery helps woman beat paralysis
- Miami coach Golden shrugs off recent losses as Pitt visits