West Mifflin man killed, 2 hurt in Lincoln Place car crash
A West Mifflin man died in a two-vehicle crash Monday night in Lincoln Place, the Allegheny County Medical Examiner's Office said.
The office identified the man as Daniel Wolowski, 58. He died at the scene of the partial head-on collision in the 1000 block of Mifflin Road about 10:10 p.m., an employee with the office said.
Wolowski's wife and the driver of the other vehicle also were hurt in the crash and hospitalized at UPMC Mercy, Pittsburgh police Cmdr. Thomas Stangrecki said. He did not know the extent of their injuries.
Police are investigating what caused the crash.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Penguins confident Pouliot will be healthy, ready for camp
- Facebook fans fancy ‘I’m So Greensburg’
- Penn State football team savors cultural experience
- Former longtime Steelers publicist Kiely dies
- Pirates’ Cole growing in 1st full season
- St. Michael’s volunteers cook up festival delights
- Parents sue Penn Hills School District, allege assault by teacher
- Trio holds up Penn couple at gunpoint in home
- FSU star QB Winston working to improve on, off field
- Not to be left behind, speedy Steelers are on the fast track in NFL
- Ukraine conflict, disappointing earnings reports weigh on stocks