West Mifflin man killed, 2 hurt in Lincoln Place car crash
By Margaret Harding
Published: Tuesday, February 12, 2013, 8:12 a.m.
Updated: Tuesday, February 12, 2013
A West Mifflin man died in a two-vehicle crash Monday night in Lincoln Place, the Allegheny County Medical Examiner's Office said.
The office identified the man as Daniel Wolowski, 58. He died at the scene of the partial head-on collision in the 1000 block of Mifflin Road about 10:10 p.m., an employee with the office said.
Wolowski's wife and the driver of the other vehicle also were hurt in the crash and hospitalized at UPMC Mercy, Pittsburgh police Cmdr. Thomas Stangrecki said. He did not know the extent of their injuries.
Police are investigating what caused the crash.
- Kovacevic: It’s about time for these Penguins
- Police: Man brandished gun at foundry; no injuries reported
- Neal, Iginla get back on track to lead Penguins
- Senators on cusp of ouster against Penguins
- Steelers veteran outside linebacker Woodley: ‘I’m good to go’
- Steelers’ Miller watches, waits while teammates practice
- Penguins turn Game 4 into a blowout victory over the Senators
- Pirates outfielder Snider certainly proving to be (big) hit
- Steelers notebook: Slimmed-down Redman optimistic for 2013
- Starter Liriano impressive again as Pirates blank Cubs
- Pizza shop owner waives hearing
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.