West Mifflin man killed, 2 hurt in Lincoln Place car crash
A West Mifflin man died in a two-vehicle crash Monday night in Lincoln Place, the Allegheny County Medical Examiner's Office said.
The office identified the man as Daniel Wolowski, 58. He died at the scene of the partial head-on collision in the 1000 block of Mifflin Road about 10:10 p.m., an employee with the office said.
Wolowski's wife and the driver of the other vehicle also were hurt in the crash and hospitalized at UPMC Mercy, Pittsburgh police Cmdr. Thomas Stangrecki said. He did not know the extent of their injuries.
Police are investigating what caused the crash.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Southmoreland directors to seek loan info from banks as state budget impasse continues
- Penguins see Stars, blanked by Dallas in opening game
- Youthful East Allegheny girls soccer moving in right direction
- LaBar: Why NXT shouldn’t be compared to RAW
- Rep. Stefano’s 6th coffee conversation centers on budget impasse, taxes
- Connellsville Chamber to honor Falcon Foundation, which helps district students, at Gatsby gala Oct. 24
- Charleroi deals with more road problems
- Roaches troubling to Donora residents
- Clairton man arrested on drug, weapon charges
- Manor Township considers tax break
- Steelers quarterback Vick getting more acquainted with offense