Missing teen in Robinson found
Published: Thursday, February 14, 2013, 9:36 p.m.
Updated: Friday, February 15, 2013
Police and firefighters spent several hours Thursday night searching for a missing 13-year-old boy before he was found in a wooded area near Montour High School in Robinson.
Allegheny County emergency dispatchers said a helicopter was brought in to help in the search for the teen, who authorities said is off his medication and ran off around 7:30 p.m. He was found shortly before 11 p.m. and was being examined by paramedics.
- Steelers hope new blocking scheme kick-starts running game
- Dejan Kovacevic chat transcript: May 24, 2013
- NHL commissioner Bettman talks Crosby, Olympics, outdoor games
- Penguins insider: Golden opportunity arrives with Game 5
- Senators' Alfredsson clarifies comments made after Game 4
- Starkey: Pens’ offense blazing historic path
- Police searching for man who tried to lure girl into truck in Homewood
- Steelers notebook: Gilbert hopes to stay on left side of O-line
- Pens will unveil even bigger TV screen for fans in Game 5
- Seattle-area bridge collapse caused by oversize load
- Former Jeannette hospital attracts Calif. buyer
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.