Fire damages house in Greenfield
Published: Sunday, Feb. 17, 2013, 10:51 a.m.
A Sunday morning fire caused extensive damage to a house in Greenfield, emergency dispatchers said.
The blaze was reported at 6:40 a.m. in the 300 block of Saline Street. There were no injuries. The Red Cross said it helped three adults with food, clothing and shelter.
Arson investigators were called to the site.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Kovacevic: Time to end the Woodley mistake
- Letang has surgery on infected elbow
- Starkey: Pens goalie situation intriguing
- Robinson: Proposed changes could impact sports viewing on TV
- Ex-Pens winger Asham looking forward to retirement
- Haley hitting stride in 2nd season as Steelers assistant
- Crosby leads Penguins to 7th straight win
- Brett Brumbaugh is Pittsburgh Trib’s football player of the year
- Firefighters allow abandoned houseboat to go over Allegheny River dam
- Stats Corner: Penguins rookies earning their keep
- Penguins minor league notebook: Wilkes-Barre still fields pair of NHL veterans