Fire damages house in Greenfield
Published: Sunday, February 17, 2013, 10:51 a.m.
Updated: Monday, February 25, 2013
A Sunday morning fire caused extensive damage to a house in Greenfield, emergency dispatchers said.
The blaze was reported at 6:40 a.m. in the 300 block of Saline Street. There were no injuries. The Red Cross said it helped three adults with food, clothing and shelter.
Arson investigators were called to the site.
- Steelers hope new blocking scheme kick-starts running game
- NHL commissioner Bettman talks Crosby, Olympics, outdoor games
- Senators' Alfredsson clarifies comments made after Game 4
- Penguins insider: Golden opportunity arrives with Game 5
- Starkey: Pens’ offense blazing historic path
- Steelers notebook: Gilbert hopes to stay on left side of O-line
- 3 arrested in break-in at Allegheny Ludlum plant
- Pirates beat Cubs, 4-2, to finish homestand with sweep
- Harrison’s Heights Plaza Shopping Center looking to bounce back
- Seattle-area bridge collapse survivor: ‘You hold on’
- Pirates notebook: Melancon relishes rare save opportunity
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.