2 found dead after Lawrence County fire
By The Tribune-Review
Published: Sunday, Feb. 17, 2013, 2:18 p.m.
A man and a woman were found dead Sunday inside the remnants of a Lawrence County mobile home destroyed by fire, state police said.
Police identified the victims as Phillip James Illig Sr., 49, and Jessica Lynn Morehouse, 28, both of Perry Township.
A passer-by reported the fire at the victims' home in the 6200 block of State Route 488 at 2:12 a.m., police said. Flames had engulfed the home when firefighters arrived, police said.
State police are investigating.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pa. unemployment rate at the lowest since 2008; more workers finding jobs
- Fire destroys Eau Claire market, no injuries reported
- Survivors in critical condition a day after fifth Armstrong County car crash victim dies
- Donald turns down New York invite for NFL Draft
- Man found fatally shot in Larimer a mile away from Homewood peace march
- Breaking down Saturday’s Pirates-Brewers game
- Pens insider: Penalty killing a concern in Stanley Cup playoffs
- Chat with Dejan Kovacevic: April 18, 2014
- Captain of sunken ferry arrested, South Korean agency reports
- Pirates Charities 50/50 raffle to benefit We Are FR Fund
- UFO, Bigfoot encounters to be discussed at Connellsville library program