2 found dead after Lawrence County fire
A man and a woman were found dead Sunday inside the remnants of a Lawrence County mobile home destroyed by fire, state police said.
Police identified the victims as Phillip James Illig Sr., 49, and Jessica Lynn Morehouse, 28, both of Perry Township.
A passer-by reported the fire at the victims' home in the 6200 block of State Route 488 at 2:12 a.m., police said. Flames had engulfed the home when firefighters arrived, police said.
State police are investigating.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers won’t negotiate Roethlisberger extension until after season
- LaBar: John Cena leaving WWE for Hollywood?
- Steelers cut linebacker Kion Wilson, sign cornerback Toler
- More than 800 marijuana plants seized in Washington County
- Five questions facing Steelers entering training camp
- National city organization chooses Pittsburgh for 2016 gathering
- Injured eagle in Somerset County returns to the wild
- Penn State to announce new athletic director
- Suspended Penn-Trafford teacher charged with stalking student
- North Huntingdon woman charged with threatening to burn down officer’s house
- Motorcycle runs off road in Butler County, kills Shaler man