2 found dead after Lawrence County fire
A man and a woman were found dead Sunday inside the remnants of a Lawrence County mobile home destroyed by fire, state police said.
Police identified the victims as Phillip James Illig Sr., 49, and Jessica Lynn Morehouse, 28, both of Perry Township.
A passer-by reported the fire at the victims' home in the 6200 block of State Route 488 at 2:12 a.m., police said. Flames had engulfed the home when firefighters arrived, police said.
State police are investigating.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Troopers shoot person inside Somerset grocery store
- New Kensington Megan’s Law offender jailed on new child porn charges
- Allegheny County inmate dies at hospital
- Steelers offensive line targeting injury-free performance as key
- Westmoreland used car dealers indicted in fraud
- Struggling Pirates SS Mercer finding himself out on infield’s left side
- Officials envision reinvigorated Allegheny County Airport
- Police confiscate heroin, phones, cash in North Versailles bust
- Natrona Heights native helped bring ‘American Ninja Warrior’ to Pittsburgh
- Murray Energy expects to lay off as many as 1,800 more
- Starkey: Patriots’ legacy forever stained