Butler man killed in head-on crash
A man was killed in a head-on crash Monday in Butler County, state police said.
Mark Bishop, 52, of Butler died in the crash on Route 68 near the Connoquenessing Elementary School about 10:40 a.m., state police said.
Bishop was driving a Nissan Frontier westbound when Justin Enslen, 25, of Renfrew drove a Dodge Ram across the center line and struck the Nissan, state police said. Enslen suffered moderate injuries and Bishop's passenger, Holly Merkner, 41, of Lyndora suffered minor injuries, state police said.
Police are investigating the crash.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Man barricaded in house near West Hempfield Elementary School
- Freshman arrested in Burrell High School bomb threat
- Pirates cut 12, including outfielder Tabata and pitcher Lincoln
- Garfield group succeeds in getting Aldi to open store where Bottom Dollar closed
- Outbound lanes of Fort Pitt Tunnel close Friday for the weekend
- Penguins’ protracted slump continues with 5-2 loss at Carolina
- Bodies of Kochu, Gray found in Ohio River in West Virginia
- Homewood man on run since December found hiding at girlfriend’s apartment
- Hays eagle egg watch continues
- Lawrence County father, son charged with running illegal video gambling machines
- Sewickley mortgage broker pleads guilty in bank fraud conspiracy