Butler man killed in head-on crash
By The Tribune-Review
Published: Monday, Feb. 18, 2013, 2:30 p.m.
A man was killed in a head-on crash Monday in Butler County, state police said.
Mark Bishop, 52, of Butler died in the crash on Route 68 near the Connoquenessing Elementary School about 10:40 a.m., state police said.
Bishop was driving a Nissan Frontier westbound when Justin Enslen, 25, of Renfrew drove a Dodge Ram across the center line and struck the Nissan, state police said. Enslen suffered moderate injuries and Bishop's passenger, Holly Merkner, 41, of Lyndora suffered minor injuries, state police said.
Police are investigating the crash.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Penguins insider: Malkin found confidence in Game 3
- Switch in pairings helps Penguins defensemen find groove in Game 3
- Former PPG executive indicted in fatal NH crash
- Kovacevic: No science to solving power play
- Wilkinsburg woman, 24, dies in crash
- SCI-Pittsburgh inmate taken to AGH after ‘severe beating’
- Heyl: Even crooks know UPMC’s full of it
- Alaska’s Iditarod Trail challenges Unity couple
- Pennsylvania Gov. Corbett wants candidate Wolf to release tax records
- Eddie Merlot’s steakhouse attracts with menu, wines, decor
- Mastech Holdings records 51 percent profit jump in 1st quarter