Butler man killed in head-on crash
Published: Monday, February 18, 2013, 2:30 p.m.
Updated: Thursday, February 21, 2013
A man was killed in a head-on crash Monday in Butler County, state police said.
Mark Bishop, 52, of Butler died in the crash on Route 68 near the Connoquenessing Elementary School about 10:40 a.m., state police said.
Bishop was driving a Nissan Frontier westbound when Justin Enslen, 25, of Renfrew drove a Dodge Ram across the center line and struck the Nissan, state police said. Enslen suffered moderate injuries and Bishop's passenger, Holly Merkner, 41, of Lyndora suffered minor injuries, state police said.
Police are investigating the crash.
- Pirates notebook: McCutchen scratched for soreness in right knee
- Steelers might be looking at a youth movement in 2013
- Kovacevic: Do Senators have anything left?
- Rossi: Late-game moves pay off
- Penguins’ Dupuis earns teammates’ respect with consistent play
- Trib poll: Peduto pulling ahead in Pittsburgh mayor’s race
- Sewickley man dies in overnight motorcycle accident
- Gulf Tower ‘turns’ red over Pens goals
- Penguins notebook: Spezza will return for Senators in Game 3
- Gorman: Pitt hoops could soon have Western Pa. flavor
- Militaries’ growing use of ground robots raises ethics concerns
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.