Butler man killed in head-on crash
A man was killed in a head-on crash Monday in Butler County, state police said.
Mark Bishop, 52, of Butler died in the crash on Route 68 near the Connoquenessing Elementary School about 10:40 a.m., state police said.
Bishop was driving a Nissan Frontier westbound when Justin Enslen, 25, of Renfrew drove a Dodge Ram across the center line and struck the Nissan, state police said. Enslen suffered moderate injuries and Bishop's passenger, Holly Merkner, 41, of Lyndora suffered minor injuries, state police said.
Police are investigating the crash.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Unlike years past, strength of 2014 Steelers could be offense
- Wedding aboard Pittsburgh’s Gateway Clipper ends in arrests
- Steelers Lookahead: Previewing Sunday’s game vs. Cleveland
- East Allegheny teachers to hit the picket lines
- Love locks tokens fall prey to renovations on Pittsburgh bridges
- Campus visit sells 4-star Ohio recruit Hall on Panthers
- Homestead to celebrate one of its own at jazz festival
- Flexible-use building in the works for Duquesne
- Housing market remains ‘disaster’ in Westmoreland County
- Steelers notebook: Polamalu made 1st-time captain; Roethlisberger named for offense
- Pa. judge identified who denied Trib request to view sexually explicit emails circulated in AG’s Office