Butler man killed in head-on crash
A man was killed in a head-on crash Monday in Butler County, state police said.
Mark Bishop, 52, of Butler died in the crash on Route 68 near the Connoquenessing Elementary School about 10:40 a.m., state police said.
Bishop was driving a Nissan Frontier westbound when Justin Enslen, 25, of Renfrew drove a Dodge Ram across the center line and struck the Nissan, state police said. Enslen suffered moderate injuries and Bishop's passenger, Holly Merkner, 41, of Lyndora suffered minor injuries, state police said.
Police are investigating the crash.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pirates trade for Dodgers 1B/OF Morse, Mariners LHP Happ
- Armstrong escapee caught; murder charges pending
- Pirates place Burnett on 15-day disabled list
- Residents seek to shore up status of Shadyside’s rare exposed-wood street
- Weak earnings drag energy sector lower
- Hurdle: Soria likely to assume setup role with Watson
- Police: Lincoln-Lemington burglary suspect shoots self during foot chase with officer
- Steelers notebook: Officials discuss new game ball procedures
- Hillary Clinton calls out GOP on trade embargo on Cuba
- ‘Church Basement Ladies’ return to Mountain Playhouse for new musical comedy
- Heyl: Longtime disc jockey Jimmy Roach to turn dismissal into brighter times