Butler man killed in head-on crash
A man was killed in a head-on crash Monday in Butler County, state police said.
Mark Bishop, 52, of Butler died in the crash on Route 68 near the Connoquenessing Elementary School about 10:40 a.m., state police said.
Bishop was driving a Nissan Frontier westbound when Justin Enslen, 25, of Renfrew drove a Dodge Ram across the center line and struck the Nissan, state police said. Enslen suffered moderate injuries and Bishop's passenger, Holly Merkner, 41, of Lyndora suffered minor injuries, state police said.
Police are investigating the crash.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- FDA rule to require chain restaurants to post calorie counts
- Steelers’ lookahead: New Orleans Saints
- Steelers cornerback Taylor ready to swap earpiece for helmet
- Ehrhoff finding his way with Penguins
- Roundup: Mazda recalls cars to fix tire pressure monitors; Wal-Mart’s top merchant out as key holiday nears; more
- Senior running back Bennett quietly filled role during Pitt career
- No. 15 San Diego State hammers Pitt, 74-57
- Retailers that won’t open on Thanksgiving hope move pays off
- Lower gasoline prices fail to spur consumer spending
- U.S. Steel Tower tenants stand to benefit from company’s relocation
- Lower gas prices entice motorists to drive long distances for Thanksgiving