Butler man killed in head-on crash
A man was killed in a head-on crash Monday in Butler County, state police said.
Mark Bishop, 52, of Butler died in the crash on Route 68 near the Connoquenessing Elementary School about 10:40 a.m., state police said.
Bishop was driving a Nissan Frontier westbound when Justin Enslen, 25, of Renfrew drove a Dodge Ram across the center line and struck the Nissan, state police said. Enslen suffered moderate injuries and Bishop's passenger, Holly Merkner, 41, of Lyndora suffered minor injuries, state police said.
Police are investigating the crash.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers’ Martavis Bryant facing four-game suspension
- Pennsylvania warming to bring ‘profound’ changes, Penn State report says
- Animal Rescue League, miffed at Vick signing, moves gala from Heinz Field
- Steelers notebook: Tomlin leaving `light on’ for injured players
- Class AAAA breakdown: Wealth of talent places target on Central Catholic
- Pirates notebook: Hurdle mulling rotation options
- Penguins notebook: Crosby most excited by Kessel’s footspeed
- Two flown from Bullskin accident scene
- New football uniforms can change perceptions, help establish identity of new program
- Kane: Emails released not everything she wants to make public
- Gorman: Don’t judge WPIAL by the cover