Butler man killed in head-on crash
A man was killed in a head-on crash Monday in Butler County, state police said.
Mark Bishop, 52, of Butler died in the crash on Route 68 near the Connoquenessing Elementary School about 10:40 a.m., state police said.
Bishop was driving a Nissan Frontier westbound when Justin Enslen, 25, of Renfrew drove a Dodge Ram across the center line and struck the Nissan, state police said. Enslen suffered moderate injuries and Bishop's passenger, Holly Merkner, 41, of Lyndora suffered minor injuries, state police said.
Police are investigating the crash.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Starkey: Stupid Steelers
- Kiss’ makeup has changed, but their impact remains strong
- It’s only exhibition, but these Steelers could solidify roster spots vs. Eagles
- Steelers running backs Bell, Blount will face drug charges
- New Kensington slaying victims identified
- 70-year-old man says he didn’t see trooper who was run over
- Brentwood man chronicles battle with haunted house
- $4M floor project at Pittsburgh International Airport to replace drab gray, clickety-clack tile
- Commitment by Steelers’ Gilbert pays off
- Pitt sophomore Coles leaves football team
- Westinghouse could provide reactors for Utah nuclear site