Butler man killed in head-on crash
Published: Monday, February 18, 2013, 2:30 p.m.
Updated: Thursday, February 21, 2013
A man was killed in a head-on crash Monday in Butler County, state police said.
Mark Bishop, 52, of Butler died in the crash on Route 68 near the Connoquenessing Elementary School about 10:40 a.m., state police said.
Bishop was driving a Nissan Frontier westbound when Justin Enslen, 25, of Renfrew drove a Dodge Ram across the center line and struck the Nissan, state police said. Enslen suffered moderate injuries and Bishop's passenger, Holly Merkner, 41, of Lyndora suffered minor injuries, state police said.
Police are investigating the crash.
- Steelers hope new blocking scheme kick-starts running game
- NHL commissioner Bettman talks Crosby, Olympics, outdoor games
- Penguins insider: Golden opportunity arrives with Game 5
- Senators' Alfredsson clarifies comments made after Game 4
- Starkey: Pens’ offense blazing historic path
- Steelers notebook: Gilbert hopes to stay on left side of O-line
- Seattle-area bridge collapse caused by oversize load
- Pirates notebook: Melancon relishes rare save opportunity
- Boy Scouts of America to drop ban on gay Scouts
- Board allows couple to keep pair of pet goats
- Pens will unveil even bigger TV screen for fans in Game 5
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.