Pittsburgh police make 10 drug arrests
Published: Monday, February 18, 2013, 7:39 p.m.
Updated: Monday, February 18, 2013
City police arrested 10 people accused of selling narcotics to undercover officers and searched five suspected drug houses in the Hill District, Sugar Top and North Side neighborhoods, Pittsburgh Police spokeswoman Diane Richard said on Monday.
One other person — William Miller, no age or address listed — remains at large in connection with drug sales that Richard said occurred during the past two months in West Oakland, Sugar Top, Lawrenceville, the North Side, Uptown, and a motel room in Green Tree.
Officers recovered $4,000, several bricks of heroin, a semiautomatic pistol and drug packaging materials in the raids, Richard said.
- Pirates beat Cubs, 4-2, to finish homestand with sweep
- Fayette County casino to open July 1
- Senators notebook: Anderson will remain in goal
- Investigation pushed beyond IRS
- Hurricane season forecast: a whopper
- Pens will unveil even bigger TV screen for fans in Game 5
- Whitehall couple sues Pittsburgh zoo over son’s mauling by painted dogs
- Steelers veteran outside linebacker Woodley: ‘I’m good to go’
- Steelers notebook: Slimmed-down Redman optimistic for 2013
- New York mayoral candidate Weiner uses Pittsburgh as backdrop
- Kovacevic: It’s about time for these Penguins
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.