Pittsburgh police make 10 drug arrests
Published: Monday, February 18, 2013, 7:39 p.m.
Updated: Monday, February 18, 2013
City police arrested 10 people accused of selling narcotics to undercover officers and searched five suspected drug houses in the Hill District, Sugar Top and North Side neighborhoods, Pittsburgh Police spokeswoman Diane Richard said on Monday.
One other person — William Miller, no age or address listed — remains at large in connection with drug sales that Richard said occurred during the past two months in West Oakland, Sugar Top, Lawrenceville, the North Side, Uptown, and a motel room in Green Tree.
Officers recovered $4,000, several bricks of heroin, a semiautomatic pistol and drug packaging materials in the raids, Richard said.
- Kovacevic: Matt Cooke 1, Ottawa Senators 0
- Letang dazzles with dynamic play in Game 5 win
- Saturday morning low temp tied record set in 1925
- Penguins rout Senators, return to Eastern Conference final
- Pitt awaits NCAA Tournament fate after loss to Notre Dame in Big East baseball
- W.Va. town transfixed by teen girls' murder plot
- Spanier’s defense team says testimony from ex-general counsel inadmissible
- Pipeline project creates unease in Westmoreland County
- Alfredsson ponders his future
- Christian preacher tests Vietnam’s censors
- Rankin teen charged in 16-year-old girl’s shooting death
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.