Pittsburgh police make 10 drug arrests
City police arrested 10 people accused of selling narcotics to undercover officers and searched five suspected drug houses in the Hill District, Sugar Top and North Side neighborhoods, Pittsburgh Police spokeswoman Diane Richard said on Monday.
One other person — William Miller, no age or address listed — remains at large in connection with drug sales that Richard said occurred during the past two months in West Oakland, Sugar Top, Lawrenceville, the North Side, Uptown, and a motel room in Green Tree.
Officers recovered $4,000, several bricks of heroin, a semiautomatic pistol and drug packaging materials in the raids, Richard said.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Elizabeth Township Commissioners approve phone system upgrade
- Steel Center celebrates 50 years
- Four issues that the Steelers need to take care of in September
- Rossi: Longing for when `Browns Week’ mattered
- Steelers bracing to face 2 quarterbacks vs. Browns
- Wainwright, Cardinals rough up Locke in 6-4 victory over Pirates
- Worker driving vehicle hurt at Pittsburgh International Airport
- State police probe trooper’s arrest at Pittsburgh wedding
- Slovenian Club in Claridge is marking 100th anniversary
- New Kensington residents vent anger at council meeting
- Steelers notebook: Tomlin won’t discuss discipline for Bell, Blount