Melvin jury sent home for the day
Published: Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 3:51 p.m.
Updated: Wednesday, February 20, 2013
The Allegheny County jury hearing the trial of suspended state Supreme Court Justice Joan Orie Melvin has been sent home for the day. They will continue deliberations on Thursday.
The jury has deliberated for about 14 hours over three days. The trial before Common Please Judge Lester G. Nauhaus began on Jan. 25.
- NHL commissioner Bettman talks Crosby, Olympics, outdoor games
- Connellsville’s Memorial Day features wreath toss, recitation of Gettysburg Address on 150th anniversary
- Budget steady on taxes
- Steelers hope new blocking scheme kick-starts running game
- Newest Dunbar Community Festival ornament is now available
- Dunbar, Vanderbilt plan Monday services
- Stretch of Route 43 dedicated to vets
- Senators' Alfredsson clarifies comments made after Game 4
- Fay-West communities to observe Memorial Day
- Mt. Pleasant to dedicate new digital wall
- Penguins insider: Golden opportunity arrives with Game 5
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.