Route 51 lane closures planned in Whitehall, Baldwin
Drivers should watch for short-term lane closures on Route 51 Wednesday and Thursday nights, PennDOT officials said.
Restrictions will occur as needed from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. each night in the area of Route 51 between Stewart Avenue in Whitehall and Fidelity Drive on the border of Baldwin Borough and Pleasant Hills, weather permitting.
Spokesman Jim Struzzi said crews will perform pavement drilling operations, taking core samples to develop a history of the roadway in that area.
Matthew Santoni is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-380-5625 or email@example.com.
Add Matthew Santoni to your Google+ circles.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Clues to Chief Justice John Roberts’ thinking on new ObamaCare case
- Pirates enter Plan B with Martin off market
- For Steelers, a fight to finish for playoff berth
- Islanders outwork Penguins to sweep back-to-back meetings
- Allegheny County adoption event joins 40 children with families
- Allegheny County buck could prove to be state’s largest ever taken
- Starkey: No explaining Steelers, AFC North
- House fire doused in Turtle Creek
- Leak of grand jury information could cost Attorney General Kane
- Mears savors success, credits legendary Lange for guidance, inspiration
- For Pitt men’s basketball team, trouble in paradise