Route 51 lane closures planned in Whitehall, Baldwin
By Matthew Santoni
Published: Tuesday, February 26, 2013, 3:36 p.m.
Updated: Tuesday, February 26, 2013
Drivers should watch for short-term lane closures on Route 51 Wednesday and Thursday nights, PennDOT officials said.
Restrictions will occur as needed from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. each night in the area of Route 51 between Stewart Avenue in Whitehall and Fidelity Drive on the border of Baldwin Borough and Pleasant Hills, weather permitting.
Spokesman Jim Struzzi said crews will perform pavement drilling operations, taking core samples to develop a history of the roadway in that area.
Matthew Santoni is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-380-5625 or email@example.com.
- Steelers hope new blocking scheme kick-starts running game
- Dejan Kovacevic chat transcript: May 24, 2013
- NHL commissioner Bettman talks Crosby, Olympics, outdoor games
- Allegheny County Councilman Drozd leaves GOP, alleges dirty politics
- Penguins insider: Golden opportunity arrives with Game 5
- Senators' Alfredsson clarifies comments made after Game 4
- Starkey: Pens’ offense blazing historic path
- Steelers notebook: Gilbert hopes to stay on left side of O-line
- Pens will unveil even bigger TV screen for fans in Game 5
- Portion of 31st Street Bridge reopens
- Comics take center stage at festival, convention in Pittsburgh
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.