Route 51 lane closures planned in Whitehall, Baldwin
Drivers should watch for short-term lane closures on Route 51 Wednesday and Thursday nights, PennDOT officials said.
Restrictions will occur as needed from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. each night in the area of Route 51 between Stewart Avenue in Whitehall and Fidelity Drive on the border of Baldwin Borough and Pleasant Hills, weather permitting.
Spokesman Jim Struzzi said crews will perform pavement drilling operations, taking core samples to develop a history of the roadway in that area.
Matthew Santoni is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-380-5625 or email@example.com.
Add Matthew Santoni to your Google+ circles.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Bodies of Kochu, Gray found in Ohio River in West Virginia
- North Buffalo man charged with distributing child porn
- West Mifflin Area to sue for tuition reimbursement
- Armstrong schools put television programming online
- Penguins’ protracted slump continues with 5-2 loss at Carolina
- Police end standoff with New Kensington man
- Narduzzi set to begin more critical evaluations during Pitt football spring drills
- European carriers lack 2-person cockpit rule in place in U.S.
- Pittsburgh angles to keep Heinz headquarters in merger
- Women to stand trial in theft of drugs from Norwin Pharmacy
- Pirates notebook: Worley bounces back after rough start