Route 51 lane closures planned in Whitehall, Baldwin
Drivers should watch for short-term lane closures on Route 51 Wednesday and Thursday nights, PennDOT officials said.
Restrictions will occur as needed from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. each night in the area of Route 51 between Stewart Avenue in Whitehall and Fidelity Drive on the border of Baldwin Borough and Pleasant Hills, weather permitting.
Spokesman Jim Struzzi said crews will perform pavement drilling operations, taking core samples to develop a history of the roadway in that area.
Matthew Santoni is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-380-5625 or email@example.com.
Add Matthew Santoni to your Google+ circles.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pirates inquire about Red Sox LHP Lester
- Rivers Casino sued by family of patron who died in car crash
- Starkey: Would one big move kill Pirates’ future?
- MLB notebook: Reeling Reds get more bad news
- Woman, teenager charged after iPad theft, resale in Confluence
- Former walk-ons may lose scholarships under Penn State’s Franklin
- Wilkinsburg sued over unpaid electric bills
- NFL notebook: Browns receiver Josh Gordon hires lawyer to help with hearing
- Cutrell falters late, but maintains lead at Pa. Amateur
- Police: Westmoreland women stole thousands to pay for dog show hobby
- IceoPlex owner indicted, accused of avoiding $1M in payroll taxes