Two Western Pa. postal workers charged with stealing mail
By Brian Bowling
Published: Wednesday, March 6, 2013, 10:24 a.m.
Updated: Wednesday, March 6, 2013
A federal grand jury on Tuesday indicted postal employees in Beaver and Westmoreland counties on charges that they took mail intended for other people.
Christopher L. Demorest, 39, of Greensburg stole one greeting card and $25 on March 29 and two other greeting cards on April 25, prosecutors say.
Shaun G. Westfall, 32, of Baden stole two packages on June 13 that were intended for two other people, prosecutors say.
No attorney was listed in court documents for either man. There was no answer at the number listed for Westfall, and there was no number listed for Demorest.
- Kovacevic: It doesn’t have to be this hard
- Steelers rookie moves on after PSU scandal
- Penguins blow late lead, fall to Senators in 2OT
- Styx, REO Speedwagon and Nugent still up to rocking the crowd
- Penguins notebook: Vitale a no-go
- Goalie Anderson stands tall in Senators’ victory over Penguins
- News Alert
- Women take action to improve Kinloch park
- Buffalo Township celebrates Unity in the Community
- Deer Lakes School District may raise meal prices
- Facial recognition technology moving toward identifying almost anyone
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.