Two Western Pa. postal workers charged with stealing mail
A federal grand jury on Tuesday indicted postal employees in Beaver and Westmoreland counties on charges that they took mail intended for other people.
Christopher L. Demorest, 39, of Greensburg stole one greeting card and $25 on March 29 and two other greeting cards on April 25, prosecutors say.
Shaun G. Westfall, 32, of Baden stole two packages on June 13 that were intended for two other people, prosecutors say.
No attorney was listed in court documents for either man. There was no answer at the number listed for Westfall, and there was no number listed for Demorest.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Duquesne teachers, district reach tentative agreement
- McKeesport OKs taking vacant homes via eminent domain
- East Huntingdon man dies following police chase
- C-SPAN bus brings lessons to McKeesport Area students
- Giants, Bumgarner shut out Pirates in wild-card game
- Rossi: Pirates can’t waste McCutchen’s prime
- Highmark to increase premiums, limit access to health care in new plans
- Harrison man to stand trial, accused of raping 15-year-old girl
- Woman dies in fall at McConnells Mill State Park
- Steelers pressing to create opportunities to get to quarterback
- Hearing set on dangerous intersection in Rostraver