Cash 5 ticket sold in West Deer claims $329,000 jackpot
A Cash 5 lottery ticket worth more than $329,000 minus federal taxes from Thursday's drawing was sold at Palmer's Drug Store in West Deer.
The ticket correctly matched all five balls, 19-20-33-35-41, to win a jackpot of $329,370.
The retailer will receive a $500 bonus for selling the ticket.
The Pennsylvania Lottery said it cannot confirm the identity of the winner until the prize is claimed and the ticket is validated. Cash 5 winners have one year from the drawing date to claim prizes.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Kessel addition, better health could have Pens scoring like it’s 1990s
- Steelers cut Scobee, sign free agent kicker Boswell
- Pitt holds off Virginia Tech in ACC opener
- Burnett pitches well in farewell, but Pirates lose to Reds
- New book credits Nunn for Steelers’ 1970s success
- Are Pirates better positioned to win it all this postseason?
- Pirates fans on edge as season again coming down to wild card
- Diminishing number of pilots takes toll on small airports in Western Pa.
- More employers adopt generous leave policies
- Four downs: Williams brothers on the rise
- Shaler man charged in death of girl, 6, not prosecuted in repeated alcohol cases