Fugitive Task Force makes five arrests
Published: Friday, March 8, 2013, 4:57 p.m.
Updated: Friday, March 8, 2013
Members of the U.S. Marshals Western Pennsylvania Fugitive Task Force arrested five men on Friday, including one who tried to flee as officers broke down the front door and another who was caught following a brief foot chase.
Eugene Spence, 22, who was wanted for drug violations, tried to run out the back door of a home in McKees Rocks while officers breached the front door, said Jon Gallagher, a supervisory deputy marshal. Officers found a brick of heroin.
Bryant Boyd, 22, who was wanted for parole violations, required hospital treatment after he jumped out a third-floor window in the North Side and tried to run, Gallagher said.
Captured elsewhere were Mark Krasha, 29, of Pittsburgh, wanted on robbery and burglary charges; Stephen Watkins, 18, of Homestead, wanted for firearms offenses; and Dmar Muldrow, 27, of Pittsburgh, wanted for assault and drug violations.
- Penguins notebook: Pens talking with Dupuis’ reps
- Pirates notebook: Beanballs escalate tension against Reds
- Steelers rookie safety Thomas learning from Polamalu, Clark
- Pirates announce signing of first-round pick McGuire
- NHL notebook: Datsyuk, Red Wings reach deal
- Connellsville police plan annual poker ride
- Mt. Pleasant’s Penn Theater building coming down
- Landmark Fallowfield DQ has new owners
- Mt. Pleasant district has superintendent candidate
- Mt. Pleasant Community Yard Sale set for Saturday
- U.S., Taliban to formally talk peace
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.